XenonDepot 5000K HID vs Philips X-tremeVision LED fog lights

michaelliu710

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Country flag
it's been almost two months since I installed my XenonDepot HID, so I decided to create a thread to show you guys the color difference of my low Beam and fog lights.

I used a filter to take my pictures, so the images here are pretty accurate and close to the true color.

You guys can get an idea of how they look and hopefully this thread can help you choose your ideal color.

the Philips LEDs look more white which made the HIDs look more red? you can see a clear line between the fog light and the low beam.

I might try to order a pair of XenonDepot 4300K bulb (also made by Philips)to see if they match my fog lights.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Honda Civic 10th gen XenonDepot 5000K HID vs Philips X-tremeVision LED fog lights ima

Honda Civic 10th gen XenonDepot 5000K HID vs Philips X-tremeVision LED fog lights ima

Last edited:

gio5612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I might end up doing the Philips LED's for my lowbeams and then get yellow laminx film to tint them yellow.
Or, I'll make a project out of mine and retrofit the Morimoto XB LED round housings made for Honda's and then put the laminx film over them.
Check out my post. I got some high quality HID's installed.