Wunderladen Racing: Front Strut Lock Group Buy!

DYI01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Nissan Titan, 2017 Yamaha FZ10
Country flag
Interested!

Narumi

First Name
Narumi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport, 2015 BRZ Premium, 1990 300ZX 2+2
Country flag
Omgosh! Didn't realize these were a current group buy, doh!

Purchased Wunderladen's strut locks from their website while browsing suspension bushings last week. Dang, didn't even think to check the forum first. :doh:

Can't wait to see what other stuff y'all will make, my credit card is ready...lol.

https://www.wunderladenracing.com/collections/10th-gen-civic

PS Everyone who signed up will be very happy with this product, the fitment and finish are top notch. Thank you Wunderladen Racing!

OP
OP
Austin@Wunderladen Racing
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Omgosh! Didn't realize these were a current group buy, doh!

Purchased Wunderladen's strut locks from their website while browsing suspension bushings last week. Dang, didn't even think to check the forum first. :doh:

Can't wait to see what other stuff y'all will make, my credit card is ready...lol.

https://www.wunderladenracing.com/collections/10th-gen-civic

PS Everyone who signed up will be very happy with this product, the fitment and finish are top notch. Thank you Wunderladen Racing!
Thanks so much for supporting our business and I'm happy to hear your positive experience with our product!

We like to support forum members and we understand that we're a relatively newer company so finding this thread probably isn't super easy. Once we get to 20 people interested here I'd be happy to refund you 25% on the locks you purchased :)

Narumi

First Name
Narumi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport, 2015 BRZ Premium, 1990 300ZX 2+2
Country flag
Thanks so much for supporting our business and I'm happy to hear your positive experience with our product!

We like to support forum members and we understand that we're a relatively newer company so finding this thread probably isn't super easy. Once we get to 20 people interested here I'd be happy to refund you 25% on the locks you purchased :)

No worries about the refund! Thank you, it's a very kind gesture and really appreciate the offer.

I'm ecstatic you've made this solution for our platform but bummed I couldn't put my name on the list to help the community fulfil the group buy.

Can't wait to purchase the rear brake brass bushings. Which are now in stock! Whooooooo
https://www.wunderladenracing.com/c...products/civic-x-bronze-rear-caliper-bushings

PS Forgot to mention to the community that the product arrives in individually ziplocked package foam bags so the black finish won't get damaged. Perfect for those of you whom are OCD (like me).

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Thanks! Yea Matt handles all our shipping stuff and he does a great job with making sure stuff gets to customers without damage. Shipping companies are ruthless with how they handle packages nowadays.

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Is the group buy still active?
Yessir, just waiting to get to 20 people interested here before releasing the discount code for folks!

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Will this work with a strut bar?
If the strut bar fits with the struts at their max or min camber settings (the locating pins are pulled) then yes.