• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California [WTT][SoCal/San Diego] Aftermarket parts for stock parts FK7

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, this might be a long shot but would anyone in the SoCal area (preferably San Diego) be interested in trading their stock parts for some of my aftermarket parts? I currently want to swap:

- K-Tuned K1 Street coilovers for stock suspension + cash
- Borla catback exhaust system for a stock exhaust system + cash.

This is all for a FK7 by the way.
Sponsored

stevebinh

Stevebinh
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You need stock suspension? I just changed out my car to coil overs, i dont need to trade but i have mine sitting around
Hey guys, this might be a long shot but would anyone in the SoCal area (preferably San Diego) be interested in trading their stock parts for some of my aftermarket parts? I currently want to swap:

stevebinh

Stevebinh
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Realizing its a FK7 sorry

Cejam4

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
How much cash on top do you have in mind for the Coilovers

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have fk7 struts but that's it i could sell you.

OP
OP
Stupefyer

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much cash on top do you have in mind for the Coilovers
PM me an offer. Not looking to make money on this trade. I understand I will be losing money regardless.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ugh if I wasn't 3000 miles away. Have stock exhaust sitting in basement and would love to swap for the Borla. The Greddy SP just doesn't do it for me... hopefully after the catted DP it will be better.

OP
OP
Stupefyer

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ugh if I wasn't 3000 miles away. Have stock exhaust sitting in basement and would love to swap for the Borla. The Greddy SP just doesn't do it for me... hopefully after the catted DP it will be better.
I love the look of the Greddy SP but I wasn't much of a fan of how it sounded. I love how the Borla sounded but the looks of it could be better but its the sound that is important!

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love the look of the Greddy SP but I wasn't much of a fan of how it sounded. I love how the Borla sounded but the looks of it could be better but its the sound that is important!
It's like a booming sound, but under acceleration it really doesn't have much of a sound! I can hear my intake and engine more which is just unacceptable. I have a street aero diffuser so you can't really see the exhaust much anyways.

Depending on how it sounds after installing the Afe twisted steel DP, I may post mine for trade. It's a great low key exhaust that sounds good cruising but I just need MOAR!!

GLW the trade man, hopefully you'll get a taker. If it wasn't hundreds to ship these I'd say let's just trade and you pay shipping lol but I think it would probably cost you like 4 or 500 and I doubt you want to pay that much. I guess if this sits for a while more maybe we can look into it. If we could find someone with a Fedex or UPS account it probably really wouldn't be that bad.

OP
OP
Stupefyer

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's like a booming sound, but under acceleration it really doesn't have much of a sound! I can hear my intake and engine more which is just unacceptable. I have a street aero diffuser so you can't really see the exhaust much anyways.

Depending on how it sounds after installing the Afe twisted steel DP, I may post mine for trade. It's a great low key exhaust that sounds good cruising but I just need MOAR!!

GLW the trade man, hopefully you'll get a taker. If it wasn't hundreds to ship these I'd say let's just trade and you pay shipping lol but I think it would probably cost you like 4 or 500 and I doubt you want to pay that much. I guess if this sits for a while more maybe we can look into it. If we could find someone with a Fedex or UPS account it probably really wouldn't be that bad.
Yeah man I am willing to explore options if it doesn't move in a reasonable amount of time.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah man I am willing to explore options if it doesn't move in a reasonable amount of time.

Sounds good to me man! Keep me in mind for sure.

Just curious, and you may not have an answer which is totally fine, what would you deem a reasonable amount of time? I just was debating putting mine up for a few hundred bucks but can hold off for a month or two and check back in... Would be worth it for me.

OP
OP
Stupefyer

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sounds good to me man! Keep me in mind for sure.

Just curious, and you may not have an answer which is totally fine, what would you deem a reasonable amount of time? I just was debating putting mine up for a few hundred bucks but can hold off for a month or two and check back in... Would be worth it for me.
I'll probably say a month or so. l'll PM you in like three weeks to see whats up.

JULIAN BOTELLO

First Name
JULIAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7
Country flag
Do you still have the exhaust? i have a stock exhaust and im only a couple hrs away from san diego.
Sponsored