• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Washington [WTL] Lease KTuner for a month

First Name
whozee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T 2018
Country flag
I am on the fence on buying a KTuner for my Non-SI Civic, thought i'd ask if anyone would be interested to lease their Ktuner (v1/v2) for a month for me to test with.

This is obviously assuming that the unit can be unlocked and transfer to my ECU unit and vice-versa. PM me if you wanna play along :)
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
No offense, this is a scam waiting to happen. Once it’s locked to your ecu, you can just bail and skip out on paying for the rest of it. And there is nothing they can do about it since it’s locked to your car now.

If you are on the fence about it, buy a used one. It’s cheaper than brand new. No one in their right mind would or should consider this unless you directly know them and interact with them on a near daily basis.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Or buy a new one and resell it, they hold their value ridiculously well.

1 thread and 5 posts in a year of membership here - nobody is loaning you a Ktuner bro.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
:doh:

If my posts alone haven't convinced you that tuning a non-Si is a game changer, you probably shouldn't bother.

Just buy a used V1.2 and you'll never look back.

OP
OP
huzeifamustafa9
First Name
whozee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T 2018
Country flag
Agreed with all the above points, although worth giving it a shot right?

I'll probably go the route that hobby-man suggested, get a new one considering how well they hold their value.

Shoutout to gtman - thanks for the work you've done reviewing these units, no doubt, its been extremely helpful for folks like us.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah. Get off the fence. Ktuner is about the best mod you can get for the price.

lunabar825

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatch sport
Country flag
No need to be on the fence. Just get one. Very very very very happy with my ktuner on my non si. The single most returnable 400ish dollar power mod for this platform of vehicle.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Find someone local. Be friends with them. Convince them to lend you a ktuner.

Not here...
Orrrrr ill lend you my ktuner for $750

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A lot of hassle trying to do this, like they said above just full send it and go for it. I was on the fence for a while about tuning bc of warranty and reliability but after getting it I won't ever look back. You will generally keep all reliability as long as you don't drive like a psycho 24/7 and run a good tune

TypeX

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ASPEC RDX
Country flag
I am on the fence on buying a KTuner for my Non-SI Civic, thought i'd ask if anyone would be interested to lease their Ktuner (v1/v2) for a month for me to test with.

This is obviously assuming that the unit can be unlocked and transfer to my ECU unit and vice-versa. PM me if you wanna play along :)
Buy one
Use it and see if you like and if you hate it sell it and you’ll take an under $100 loss

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I can get you one, $600 deposit +shipping+$10 daily to lease it for 30 days ($300)... deal?
Sponsored