Caesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T (MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have a 2017 Civic EX-T with weird looking wheels. I think my car would look so much better with the two tone rims because my car is black with chrome accents and the size increase to 18s will look nice too. My front lip already scrapes coming down a lot of the driveway ramps in my area so I dont want to lower it but with some slightly bigger wheels and tires it'll fill out the fenders nicely to look like it has better fitment.
Honda Civic 10th gen WTB two tone sport/sport touring wheels img_0211
Sponsored

JoshFK7

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Check OfferUp. I see you're in Socal also and people often sell their stock rims locally.

Also, check the Members Classified section of the forum here.

decocamber

First Name
scot reilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Since this thread is going to be put on the sidebar, I'm going to enforce that all top level comments (ones that respond to the post directly) be serious buying guides or wheelset recommendations. Feel free to make jokes or post memes in response to other peoples' comments though.

Last edited:
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic SGP HATCH 6MT
Country flag
I have a 2017 Civic EX-T with weird looking wheels. I think my car would look so much better with the two tone rims because my car is black with chrome accents and the size increase to 18s will look nice too. My front lip already scrapes coming down a lot of the driveway ramps in my area so I dont want to lower it but with some slightly bigger wheels and tires it'll fill out the fenders nicely to look like it has better fitment.
img_0211.jpg
still looking? I've got some 2022 sport touring wheels and tires I'm getting rid of for cheap, I'm in the SFV.
Honda Civic 10th gen WTB two tone sport/sport touring wheels 2022-honda-civic-sdn_100810820

OP
OP
cheezer4998

cheezer4998

First Name
Caesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T (MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
still looking? I've got some 2022 sport touring wheels and tires I'm getting rid of for cheap, I'm in the SFV.
2022-honda-civic-sdn_100810820.jpg
Honda Civic 10th gen WTB two tone sport/sport touring wheels C0EDC294-183D-4462-B469-5B448C6440AB

Sorry these are the ones I’m actually looking for but thanks for the offer :)
Sponsored