• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: Stock Si Turbo and Si Turbo Inlet Pipe

kluo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback, 2014 Subaru Impreza, 2005 Subaru Legacy GT
Country flag
Are you absolutely sure about this? I am going to hold you to this.
i htink @LilToTo17 is right actually. lol. but do let us know your findings when and if you find a si turbo + inlet. didn't think the inlet would be slightly different either
Sponsored

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i htink @LilToTo17 is right actually. lol. but do let us know your findings when and if you find a si turbo + inlet. didn't think the inlet would be slightly different either
Oh..ok. Ya'll are talking about the Si turbo inlet itself. Got it! I was talking about the Si turbocharger itself vs the Non-Si turbocharger. The inlets are fairly cheap brand new ($100) so used, it should be able to be gotten for much cheaper. So...was just reaching out for one as well.

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
BTW: I've had several offers in Facebook and am finalizing a deal on one of them this afternoon. Thanks everyone/anyone that has reached out to me here in PMs and such. It's been appreciated. If anything changed, I'll post back in here that I'm continuing to look.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh..ok. Ya'll are talking about the Si turbo inlet itself. Got it! I was talking about the Si turbocharger itself vs the Non-Si turbocharger. The inlets are fairly cheap brand new ($100) so used, it should be able to be gotten for much cheaper. So...was just reaching out for one as well.
You'll still make a little more lol. Only difference is the turbine wheel

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's not what a 'little birdie' told me. Which is the reason why I'm going this route. :hmm:

Gains everywhere! Very little extra torque. Nice hp gain....and all at the cost of what you can get a used Si turbo for.

No powerband moving to the far right. No compromises! No negatives! Power holds up top in the rev range for longer.

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB:  Stock Si Turbo and Si Turbo Inlet Pipe Si Turbo vs Non-Si Turbo

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know it's only +32whp for $300-$500. No sense doing that when I can pay $1500+ for +42whp right? :( I'm an idiot! :banghead:

And I'm STILL dying for a bigger TIP (That's what she said). :p

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know it's only +32whp for $300-$500. No sense doing that when I can pay $1500+ for +42whp right? :( I'm an idiot! :banghead:

And I'm STILL dying for a bigger TIP (That's what she said). :p
Your showing a pic of an Si car lol not cvt

kluo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback, 2014 Subaru Impreza, 2005 Subaru Legacy GT
Country flag
lol :flame:

do let us know your findings though.. lol i'm curious about this now.

Reactions: Myx
OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
lol :flame:

do let us know your findings though.. lol i'm curious about this now.

I intend too. Whether it's good or not. Will see how all this goes. I honestly don't care about dyno plots anymore but it is a great tool to use. Real world results though.....oh baby. It crushes some hearts and souls. I like that. :rofl:

The dyno plots are real. I didn't just randomly decide on this. Just showing some peeps how this all came about.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I intend too. Whether it's good or not. Will see how all this goes. I honestly don't care about dyno plots anymore but it is a great tool to use. Real world results though.....oh baby. It crushes some hearts and souls. I like that. :rofl:

The dyno plots are real. I didn't just randomly decide on this. Just showing some peeps how this all came about.
And your going to pay an additional $400 to get it tuned by DRob right lol?

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
:popcorn:

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And your going to pay an additional $400 to get it tuned by DRob right lol?
Not necessarily! I can't dyno, only street tune. Different $$$. Also, 27Won is $1600 (just checked). So an additional $400 on top of that would be $2,000+ or so? I'm not a baller. I'm a poor guy that don't know shi*. So I have to scuffle for scraps and make due with what I can. So I'll settle for the Si turbo. I'll work my way up to your status when I retire hopefully. :D

Not one to talk.....I just do and post up #'s.

BTW: What have you ran in the 1/4 with your 27Won setup? Convince me to get One. <~~~Pun Intended! :drive: On street tires! Not drag slicks! I don't go to work and grocery store with drag slicks.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not necessarily! I can't dyno, only street tune. Different $$$. Also, 27Won is $1600 (just checked). So an additional $400 on top of that would be $2,000+ or so? I'm not a baller. I'm a poor guy that don't know shi*. So I have to scuffle for scraps and make due with what I can. So I'll settle for the Si turbo. I'll work my way up to your status when I retire hopefully. :D

Not one to talk.....I just do and post up #'s.

BTW: What have you ran in the 1/4 with your 27Won setup? Convince me to get One. <~~~Pun Intended! :drive:
Street tune by DRob is still $400. I would know lol i am etuned by him which is street tuned.

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Street tune by DRob is still $400. I would know lol i am etuned by him which is street tuned.
Oh yeah...u r right! Carry on!
Sponsored