• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New York WTB Sport/Si Wheels 18”

sventhecivic

First Name
Gaetano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
I’ve always wanted to get the OEM Honda Civic Si/Sport wheels. I have a Civic EXT with stock wheels with new tires. I’d be willing to trade, just putting out a feeler to see what’s out there.

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB Sport/Si Wheels 18” 0224C652-D7A3-45D3-BAF8-778F44BEEB3C
Sponsored

Camo.si

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
I can sell you a set of the rims for $500. One has a popped tire but no damage to rim besides some tiny curb rash on one

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As far as OEM rims go, they are pretty sweet wheels, aren't they?! I love them and have zero desire to upgrade. Well done Honda!

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As far as OEM rims go, they are pretty sweet wheels, aren't they?! I love them and have zero desire to upgrade. Well done Honda!
It's probably one of the great looking OEM wheels out there. I prefer the tinted version found on Sport Hatchback instead of the normal machine face found on Si.

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB Sport/Si Wheels 18” IMG_2417
Sponsored