• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Massachusetts WTB: RV6 DP/FP

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6-Spd Manual
  • Banned
Let me know if anyone has a used RV6 DP/FP for sale.

Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Your prices are high for a used parts. I'd rather buy new RV6 parts.

I didnt bother offering a price because I don't think you would accept since its lower than the RV6 new.

Biff_Inglewood_420_69

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mazda Miata, 2016 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen
Country flag
Yeah, the RV6 pricing is more affordable only because it's catless. TSP is selling the combo I have for 989. I am open to offers... No worries if you're not interested, though.

OP
OP

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned

Biff_Inglewood_420_69

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh, weird. I didn't realize they were doing it in one piece now. I only saw the two-piece catless one for around 700 during my 5 second google search.

Edit: and I realize after looking for a little longer that they just moved the joint up. Very interesting.

OP
OP

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Oh, weird. I didn't realize they were doing it in one piece now. I only saw the two-piece catless one for around 700 during my 5 second google search.
It's 2 pieces. IMO its a better design with the V-clamp from downpipe to frontpipe to avoid exhaust leaks.

Biff_Inglewood_420_69

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well, looks like I'm going to have to reduce my prices to compete with this thing...

OsirisPalko

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Interested in a catless RV6 dp? Don't have frontpipe, but have the 3 bolt flange to adapt to factory FP
Sponsored