• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New York WTB: OEM Type R Exhaust

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I’m located in NYC. Looking for an oem type r exhaust!
Sponsored

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R / 2018 Civic Si Sedan / 2018 Civic Si Coupe / 2018 Acccord 2.0 Touring / 2001 S2000
Country flag
I’m located in NYC. Looking for an oem type r exhaust!
I’ve got one; taken off a brand new fk8 with 11 miles. How much are you offering?

Blazindominican

First Name
Blazin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Eclipse GSX, 10 CRV AWD, 21 CTR, 23 MT-10 SP
Country flag
I got one also including front pipe. pm me an offer. I cut mine flush at the 2nd Resonator for easy transport.

OP
OP
Nene

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Any in ny?? I’m not looking to travel far distances!

OP
OP
Nene

Nene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Any exhausts out there?!