WTB Limited Edition

100cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
This is a longshot (and don't laugh me out of the room LOL), but if you're a Honda salesperson and have one available, please reach out to me via private message. I would consider paying for some accessories, but no ADM.
Sponsored

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
I think it's generally accepted that very few of these will actually go for MSRP.

I contacted my local dealership (that will not sell over MSRP) a few days after the announcement back in February and they already had 3 people on their waiting list.

I am in no way laughing at you, but I just don't think any dealership that's selling anywhere close to MSRP is going to just have one available.

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
I am also looking for an LE willing to pay reasonable ADM under $5001 and $500 finders fee for you. ? PM me please

F1nest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Honda Accord, 91 Acura NSX, 13 Nissan GT-R, 20 Toyota Supra
Country flag
Best of luck, I’ve reached out to dealers back in February and they wanted to hit me with the 20k ADM back then. Not saying it’s not possible but I’ve been putting a lot of effort and no luck. Many dealers that actually have one, keep telling me they don’t have a price on it yet to figure out market. So dealers are scared to even sell at a markup in fear to lose out on even more money. It’s sickening

BostonCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R 2013 Toyota Corolla
Country flag
I have read of at least one instance of someone buying one of these limited for msrp. I was able to buy my new type r for well under msrp in September 2019 (I have receipts) so I don't think it's impossible ?

Jmillerohio

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R Champion White
Country flag
We recently sold ours to a guy from N.Carolina. Flew in and trailered it home. Paid 10k over plus other options. No questions. Doubtful you'll find one available and at MSRP. Good luck sir.

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
I have read of at least one instance of someone buying one of these limited for msrp. I was able to buy my new type r for well under msrp in September 2019 (I have receipts) so I don't think it's impossible ?
Different market now, let alone for the LE. I was lucky in Nov 2019 to by one at $50 over invoice. But COVID changed the new and used car market.

This is America people - we fuck over enthusiasts and relegate great cars to the hands of those that won't drive them!

#ADMsRuinTheMarket
People want what they can't have. Having something others don't is important to some people. :dunno:

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Different market now, let alone for the LE. I was lucky in Nov 2019 to by one at $50 over invoice. But COVID changed the new and used car market.

People want what they can't have. Having something others don't is important to some people. :dunno:
Agreed, but ADM's have ruined great car availability for years :) No worries tis life. I think Canada car system superior where that doesn't exist and there was simply a lottery.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
Yeah anyone that was selling them at msrp those were 20 people deep in a waiting list a year ago. IM afraid all you got left is marked up ones....if they aren't selling them to their own family or keeping them.
Sponsored