• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: Fujitsubo Exhaust

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last: 19 ABM FK8 - Now: 21 SGP FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hi all,

Checking in to see if anyone is selling a lightly used Fujitsubo exhaust system- I recently installed the HKS Spec-L, and like it, but i jokingly refer to it as the "poor man's Fujitsubo." Would love to have the real deal, if anyone is getting rid of their system, please let me know!
Sponsored

Valeriafk8

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Hi all,

Checking in to see if anyone is selling a lightly used Fujitsubo exhaust system- I recently installed the HKS Spec-L, and like it, but i jokingly refer to it as the "poor man's Fujitsubo." Would love to have the real deal, if anyone is getting rid of their system, please let me know!
There's one selling for 2700 used for 2k miles at one of the type r page

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
There's one selling for 2700 used for 2k miles at one of the type r page
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep it in mind, but I can get it brand new and shipped to my door from RHDJapan for that money. His price doesn't include the shipping cost and I'm in MD.

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Then you should probably get one new cuz you won't find a good condition one for cheap.. these things don't really go down in price that much.
I'll keep my eyes open, just in case it does come up. Someone is bound to want/need to get rid of one- reasons unknown. ;)

epryor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 RR CTR, ‘16 Audi Q5
Country flag
If you’re willing to wait for the perfect deal to come around, it may be a while.

If you’re like me and hate waiting...pull the trigger! With catless DP/FP, it’s the perfect exhaust in my opinion.

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
If you’re willing to wait for the perfect deal to come around, it may be a while.

If you’re like me and hate waiting...pull the trigger! With catless DP/FP, it’s the perfect exhaust in my opinion.
For an exhaust, I can be patient. It's very low on my list of changes for the car. There are many other modifications that are much higher priority. I really do like it though, but I've stared at it this long- I can keep waiting.

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FK8 TYPE R, X5M, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep it in mind, but I can get it brand new and shipped to my door from RHDJapan for that money. His price doesn't include the shipping cost and I'm in MD.
interesting cuz i just tried putting in MD and even before adding a zip code its already 411 bucks and even just messing around it comes out to 2.9k so im curious as to where you can get it shipped for that kind of money that was listed.

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
interesting cuz i just tried putting in MD and even before adding a zip code its already 411 bucks and even just messing around it comes out to 2.9k so im curious as to where you can get it shipped for that kind of money that was listed.
Well, I can break it down for you pretty easily:

Some guy on FB: $2700 + $100 (assumed shipping cost) = $2800 for used product.

OR

Reputable company I've done business with in the past: $2550 + $411 (shipping cost) = $2961

If we're talking about a difference of $161 for a THREE THOUSAND DOLLAR exhaust system, I'd say that's pretty damn close. So, yeah, I'll take the new one from Japan, thanks.

[This doesn't include the fact that RHD regularly offers specials on bunches of their products. The most recent was a 6% discount for several product lines. You can find their specials here: https://blog.rhdjapan.com/category/weekend-specials/ ]

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FK8 TYPE R, X5M, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
Well, I can break it down for you pretty easily:

Some guy on FB: $2700 + $100 (assumed shipping cost) = $2800 for used product.

OR

Reputable company I've done business with in the past: $2550 + $411 (shipping cost) = $2961

If we're talking about a difference of $161 for a THREE THOUSAND DOLLAR exhaust system, I'd say that's pretty damn close. So, yeah, I'll take the new one from Japan, thanks.

[This doesn't include the fact that RHD regularly offers specials on bunches of their products. The most recent was a 6% discount for several product lines. You can find their specials here: https://blog.rhdjapan.com/category/weekend-specials/ ]
That’s funny cuz I’m actually that guy that sold that exhaust lol. Actually sold it for 2.4k shipped. But whatever!

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
That’s funny cuz I’m actually that guy that sold that exhaust lol. Actually sold it for 2.4k shipped. But whatever!
LOL, okay.

Well, I guess we'll move on then, since it's moot. If you've already sold, then there's nothing more to discuss, unless you just want to fish for additional pricing feedback.

If you know of anyone else that is selling an exhaust in good condition for $2400 or less dollars, please feel free to post it up! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Still waiting :)

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag

Where about in Houston are you would love to hear this in person?

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How about now? :yes:

R_TypeR

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
I’m on the lookout for these used as well. I guess it goes to show, this exhaust is a keeper. Or not many people have one. I’m comparing this to 27won, i think i like this one better for function but the 27won for form. The rhd japan has it for about 3k as you listed which is 10% of the car’s price. Oof this better be worth it. Ti exhausts are pure sexy.
Sponsored