• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: FK8 BMSpec Front Lip, etc.

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last: 19 ABM FK8 - Now: 21 SGP FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Per the title, interested in excellent/very good condition BMSpec aero parts. Particularly the front splitter- but I'd like to see if anyone has a rear wing or the dual wing extension pieces for sale too.
Sponsored

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Try a fellow named Colonial Sanders on messenger. He had a new one for sale. Beware however if planning to track with it. Have read it may strain the front bumper.

JSmoothBui

Jims_CTR
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R - 16626 - Championship White
Country flag
Try a fellow named Colonial Sanders on messenger. He had a new one for sale. Beware however if planning to track with it. Have read it may strain the front bumper.
View attachment 208505
the bmspec splitter should come with the new brackets to alleviate that “bumper strain” you mentioned

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thanks for the tip! I'll try to contact him and see if it's still available- hopefully he still has it!

On a side note- I've enjoyed your build thread. Not to completely derail my WTB here, but I'm getting ready to install the HKS oil cooler- haven't opened the box yet, wondering how much total oil you add now after a standard oil change. Figured I'd grab some extra ahead of the install. Any info appreciated.

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
View attachment 208505
the bmspec splitter should come with the new brackets to alleviate that “bumper strain” you mentioned
Can you provide more info on "new brackets?"

Was this a change in production or late revision?

I have a a couple of sets of very nice splitter rods that I planned to add, if it wasn't structural rigid to my liking.

JSmoothBui

Jims_CTR
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can you provide more info on "new brackets?"

Was this a change in production or late revision?

I have a a couple of sets of very nice splitter rods that I planned to add, if it wasn't structural rigid to my liking.
Honda Civic 10th gen WTB: FK8 BMSpec Front Lip, etc. 5D20692D-A806-43EA-B309-EA1EE79B5029

you can see the additional brackets. More of an immediate revision

Benb870

CTR 23172 Midnight Express
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 &2006 Lotus Elise
Country flag
I added the HKS oil cooler. I think from what I read in the manual it takes .73 more quarts of oil, double check the manual to make sure. Also I sent you a PM. Thanks. Ben

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
5D20692D-A806-43EA-B309-EA1EE79B5029.jpeg

Ahh, I see them on the photo- that's good to know, in case I find one available. Thanks

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I added the HKS oil cooler. I think from what I read in the manual it takes .73 more quarts of oil, double check the manual to make sure. Also I sent you a PM. Thanks. Ben
Gotcha, yeah, I suppose it would help if I read the directions, haha. Just haven't actually opened up the box yet- good to know it states that info in there somewhere.

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Anyone?

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Still hopeful- let me know if available!

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
On a related note- I picked up the BM Spec rear diffuser after the initial production run. Pretty sure I have all the parts and pieces, but no mounting location install guide or hanger/bracket mounting points. Anyone have install notes on hand?

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
5D20692D-A806-43EA-B309-EA1EE79B5029.jpeg

Do you have the rear diffuser as well? Looking for mounting/hanger points and install notes.

JSmoothBui

Jims_CTR
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you have the rear diffuser as well? Looking for mounting/hanger points and install notes.
Yep, can see the diffuser on my Instagram @Jims_CTR, dm me when you install it. Brian walked me through it and I can help ya from my experience
Sponsored