• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB Complete SI Transmission Assembly

glossyprimerX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport Hatch MT Sonic Gray
Country flag
Like the title says, I am looking for a complete SI transmission assembly to do a swap into my 17 Sport. I do not need clutch, flywheel, slave, or master cylinders. If you have the drivers side axle and the passenger side half axle, I would be interested in those. If you have something you think might work, message me. Or if you know someone that has what I’m looking for, hook a fellow civicx member up! Thank you for reading

Feel free to text me, it’s easier 4 eight oh 390 4463

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB Complete SI Transmission Assembly 2CFDD27F-53F7-48D6-B279-30D6742244D5
Sponsored

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Like the title says, I am looking for a complete SI transmission assembly to do a swap into my 17 Sport. I do not need clutch, flywheel, slave, or master cylinders. If you have the drivers side axle and the passenger side half axle, I would be interested in those. If you have something you think might work, message me. Or if you know someone that has what I’m looking for, hook a fellow civicx member up! Thank you for reading

Feel free to text me, it’s easier 4 eight oh 390 4463

2CFDD27F-53F7-48D6-B279-30D6742244D5.png
I don’t think it’s a direct swap lol

OP
OP
glossyprimerX

glossyprimerX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don’t think it’s a direct swap lol
I’ve looked into it and think it is doable. I don’t expect it to fall in place but it’s not impossible. If you KNOW something I don’t, please do share

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve looked into it and think it is doable. I don’t expect it to fall in place but it’s not impossible. If you KNOW something I don’t, please do share
You do know the Si has an LSD right?

OP
OP
glossyprimerX

glossyprimerX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You do know the Si has an LSD right?
Believe it or not, I used to own a shop and have built many old school hotrods. I have a solid understanding of mechanical systems and how they work. The sole reason for the swap would be to add a LSD to my Sport. I’m not trying to re-invent the wheel, @Shadowfighter has paved the way. Here’s the thread:

https://www.civicx.com/threads/si-transmission-in-a-sport-hatch-project.27486/page-4

Thanks to @Shadowfighter, it is a pretty straightforward swap.

Shadowfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport manual
Country flag
It really wasn't a hard install in my opinion. Best upgrade I've done to my car. I like it more then my upgraded turbo.

OP
OP
glossyprimerX

glossyprimerX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yea, I am really surprised more base civic guys aren’t trying to do the same thing.

You running the W1? I just ordered mine. Knowing what you know now, would you make a different decision on the turbo?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It really wasn't a hard install in my opinion. Best upgrade I've done to my car. I like it more then my upgraded turbo.
Probably like it more than your upgraded turbo because your still limited in torque vs the SI because of the internals

Shadowfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport manual
Country flag
Yes I'm running the W1.

If I could do it all over again I would of tried the si turbo.

I REALLY miss the low end torque from the stock turbo. Having to rev my car to 4000rpm just to get it moving some what quickly gets old really quick. Not only that but i look like I'm always trying to race because of it. Family and friends don't want to be in my car because they think I'm driving like an ass hat when all I'm trying to do is get to the power so I can haul there fat butts around.

I'm not saying its a bad turbo. I'm just saying its not a good fit for me and how I use my car.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes I'm running the W1.

If I could do it all over again I would of tried the si turbo.

I REALLY miss the low end torque from the stock turbo. Having to rev my car to 4000rpm just to get it moving some what quickly gets old really quick. Not only that but i look like I'm always trying to race because of it. Family and friends don't want to be in my car because they think I'm driving like an ass hat when all I'm trying to do is get to the power so I can haul there fat butts around.

I'm not saying its a bad turbo. I'm just saying its not a good fit for me and how I use my car.
Why not get custom tuned then? If your using basemaps on the W1 for sport it isn’t good

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag