WTB Adjustable Rear Camber Arms

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking to buy adjustable rear camber arms. SPC, Hardrace, or equivalent.
Let me know what you have.
Sponsored

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking to buy adjustable rear camber arms. SPC, Hardrace, or equivalent.
Let me know what you have.
uh oh...got some rub you're trying to get rid of :D ?

If so, not sure if SPC is different than the other ones, but I had those and never got rid of the rubbing I had lowered on 18x9.5 w/35 offset...just fysa, not sure that's why you're looking into them

OP
OP
jcp227

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
uh oh...got some rub you're trying to get rid of :D ?

If so, not sure if SPC is different than the other ones, but I had those and never got rid of the rubbing I had lowered on 18x9.5 w/35 offset...just fysa, not sure that's why you're looking into them
Actually no rub "yet" LOL. I will be doing Swift Springs shortly and read up enough that the rear camber arms are a must do...
I will be running on a 18x9.5 with a 44mm offset.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually no rub "yet" LOL. I will be doing Swift Springs shortly and read up enough that the rear camber arms are a must do...
I will be running on a 18x9.5 with a 44mm offset.
ah, you might not rub...when you say must do...must do if you want factory camber?

OP
OP
jcp227

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From the help of a lot of people on here multiple members stated the only time there is a rub is if there are passengers in the back and that never happens for me.
Yea literally everyone has told be to do the camber arms to get the rear camber back in the green during alignment.
This will be my very first spring job so I'm sure this is going to be a super fun time. Haha

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From the help of a lot of people on here multiple members stated the only time there is a rub is if there are passengers in the back and that never happens for me.
Yea literally everyone has told be to do the camber arms to get the rear camber back in the green during alignment.
This will be my very first spring job so I'm sure this is going to be a super fun time. Haha
oh man, lol...first time installing springs...follow that spoon guide, it's pretty good. changing out the rear camber arms are kinda tricky if you don't have the right tools

OP
OP
jcp227

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes! I already read that. A lot of people recommend an "S" shaped wrench to get them out.
The car is sitting in the garage until spring so I don't have to rush and can take my time while I invent new four letter words. Lol

soapctr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yes! I already read that. A lot of people recommend an "S" shaped wrench to get them out.
The car is sitting in the garage until spring so I don't have to rush and can take my time while I invent new four letter words. Lol
I'm lowered on Swifts. Running 18x9.5 +38 with a 265/35 Azenis Tire. I don't think you'll rub, mine was rub free 95% of the time, except for unusually big bumps. I'll be getting a rear camber kit for the opposite reason, to eliminate some negative camber. Lowered with Swifts, the car squats a bit, after alignment i found out that my rears are at -2.5R/-2.8L.

If you're buying a camber kit just as a precautionary for rubbing, i would honestly wait until you drive your new setup for a day or two.

OP
OP
jcp227

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm lowered on Swifts. Running 18x9.5 +38 with a 265/35 Azenis Tire. I don't think you'll rub, mine was rub free 95% of the time, except for unusually big bumps. I'll be getting a rear camber kit for the opposite reason, to eliminate some negative camber. Lowered with Swifts, the car squats a bit, after alignment i found out that my rears are at -2.5R/-2.8L.

If you're buying a camber kit just as a precautionary for rubbing, i would honestly wait until you drive your new setup for a day or two.
Thanks for the feedback. I am doing it with the purpose of camber adjustments only.

michaeltran3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
Eibach offers rear camber arms for our FK8. I will be purchasing them soon to fine tune alignment

OP
OP
jcp227

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
oh man, lol...first time installing springs...follow that spoon guide, it's pretty good. changing out the rear camber arms are kinda tricky if you don't have the right tools
I got a set of SPC camber arms coming.
Did you upgrade your rear sway bar by any chance? Feedback on this is appreciated.