• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California [WTB] 2020 Sport Hatch Rear Diffuser

FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hello! I'm looking to buy a 2020 sport hatch diffuser to see if I can fit one on my EX hatch and then go the custom exhaust route, since there aren't any decent exhaust options for this trim. Looks like this! PM me with prices! Located in Orange County, Southern California.

Honda Civic 10th gen [WTB] 2020 Sport Hatch Rear Diffuser 1602963679367
Sponsored

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Good luck bro all dealerships are on back order and are selling for $400+. I got lucky and bough one yesterday for $200. The prices on them are going up.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Yikes I bought mine back in the beginning of the year and it was $120

OP
OP
FK7_Dylan

FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Good luck bro all dealerships are on back order and are selling for $400+. I got lucky and bough one yesterday for $200. The prices on them are going up.
Yeah, it's unfortunate. I'm just trying to see how much people are asking for theirs if they have one to sell.

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Yeah, it's unfortunate. I'm just trying to see how much people are asking for theirs if they have one to sell.
if you want one brand new $300+ if you can find a used one cheaper but doubt you will find and used 2020

OP
OP
FK7_Dylan

FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
if you want one brand new $300+ if you can find a used one cheaper but doubt you will find and used 2020
The online parts stores have it for 160-180 but shipping to my place brings it up to like 250. Still pretty high

gdagreat

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic ex hatchback
Country flag
The online parts stores have it for 160-180 but shipping to my place brings it up to like 250. Still pretty high
hondapartsguys.com = rock honda in fontana, order it online and select will call pick up

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had a 2020 diffuser sitting in my basement basically brand new, I put it on for a few k miles, put my 19 stock diffuser back on to mount my street aero diffuser. I've seen a bunch of people looking for one and y'all be all the way across the damn country every time lol.

OP
OP
FK7_Dylan

FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I've had a 2020 diffuser sitting in my basement basically brand new, I put it on for a few k miles, put my 19 stock diffuser back on to mount my street aero diffuser. I've seen a bunch of people looking for one and y'all be all the way across the damn country every time lol.
Yeah, the shipping cost just kills it :(

Do you know how much it'd cost to ship it here from your place by any chance?

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, the shipping cost just kills it :(

Do you know how much it'd cost to ship it here from your place by any chance?
I'd have to figure out how to pack it and grab a quote but probably because of the size about $200
Sponsored