• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California WTB: 2020 or 2021 Civic Type R - JUST PURCHASED

Sickntired13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW Type R
Country flag
Hello,

I am looking for a 2020 or '21 used CTR with under 20k miles. Preferably CBP or CW. I am located in Bay Area, CA. Prefer to go through private party compared to dealers. I have cash in hand to make deal easier for seller.
Sponsored

J.Wong.Zero

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship White FK8
Country flag
I have a 2019 CW with 13k miles im working on selling. Has basic bolt ons with no major modifications.

DM if your interested, I’m located in the Sacramento area

vrstxnce

First Name
Amaar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have a 2019 CW with 13k miles im working on selling. Has basic bolt ons with no major modifications.

DM if your interested, I’m located in the Sacramento area
I’m interested

RNWHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic TypeR
Country flag
Hello,

I am looking for a 2020 or '21 used CTR with under 20k miles. Preferably CBP or CW. I am located in Bay Area, CA. Prefer to go through private party compared to dealers. I have cash in hand to make deal easier for seller.
2020 Honda Civic Tye R
Championship White
5300 miles
XPEL PPF, 3M Ceramic IR tints, Weather Tech Floor, Type R trunk mat, spare tire kit, etc.
Completely stock, only add on, Radium Engineering Oil Catch Can
Car always garaged, never driven in rain or inclement weather
Never raced
Excellent condition
I live in Washington State
Honda Civic 10th gen WTB: 2020 or 2021 Civic Type R - JUST PURCHASED 7F69EEFE-3CA0-4C41-ABE9-3AD2EFE4C678

Newcivwhodis

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R Boost blue
Country flag
I have a boost blue 5k miles bunch of mods no engine issues and I’ll throw in a hondata flash tuner.

OP
OP
Sickntired13

Sickntired13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW Type R
Country flag
Thank you everyone for their offers. I went ahead and purchase J.Wong.Zero's CTR. Big thanks J Wong for the great deal and the great care you given the CTR!! Very happy buyer!

SpooRk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR LE
Country flag
If you don’t mind me asking, ballpark of what you paid? I’m looking to get back into an fk8.. wondering what the deals are like out there. Dealers asking astronomical prices

Newcivwhodis

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R Boost blue
Country flag
If you don’t mind me asking, ballpark of what you paid? I’m looking to get back into an fk8.. wondering what the deals are like out there. Dealers asking astronomical prices
If you want low mileage I’ve seen 44-48k for 2020-2021 little bit higher for boost blue color 48k 47k is what I’ve recently seen sell for which is why I’m even priced that high with mods and what not.
For older models you’re in the ball park around 32-35k
Sponsored