• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: 2017 Civic Touring Rims and Tire Set

Descance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan Manual
As the subject says. I would prefer 'brand new' condition, in other words taken off a sedan when or just after the car was purchased.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Descance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi. I am in Canada. If you can ship them to Canada that would be great. I live near the border too, if you want you can ship them to Washington state and I can pick them up from there.

702civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
Holy crap, shipping would be expensive I'm looking to get $400, but shipping would cost plenty

OP
OP

Descance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is your civic a 2016 or 2017? How many miles on the tires and rims?

OP
OP

Descance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Ya, you are right shipping would cost a fortune and thus 'investing' a lot of money into shipping instead of buying locally was only worth it to me if the set was never really used (ie. take offs at the dealership). Thanks alot though I really appreciate it!

OP
OP

Descance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol thanks! I also posted a new thread trying to get SI wheels from someone who maybe wants to upgrade to 19" wheels or something on a brand new SI. We'll see how that goes.