Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
lol one day everything fun or cool will be banned. I wouldn't take it lying down, if that's all illegal, I'd leave the damn state or just do the work myself. If the horn cant go above 100db, I would see if I could put a mod on to "rapid fire" the horn. Not to be loud, but to be obnoxious and get one over on them.
Sponsored

JW0914

Banned
Banned
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Orion Nebula
Country flag
100% certainty? Hmmmm

Go to 13:15 of the video.

You may want to re-read what I wrote:
  • Where on a percentage scale of 1 - 100 would someone believe LEOs [Law Enforcement Officers] place such an issue in conjunction with everything else they must do?
    • With 100% certainty, LEOs have more pressing things to deal with and look out for, as LEOs don't drive aimlessly around and do have an actual patrol mission, which never entails looking for random vehicles whose color may differ from the VIN registration
      (the only plausible exception to this would be in a high-end grand-theft auto area, where LEOs suspect stolen vehicles are being wrapped to avoid detection, and even this isn't likely)
AFAIK patrol officers do not have a mission objective to look for vehicles where the color appearance doesn't match the registration, unless there was an actual reason for doing so, such as consistent auto thefts in the area.
  • If you believe this to be false, please reach out to your local, county, and state police departments. Patrol officers have far more important things to do, and while you may get an officer that does pull someone over due to it, it's the exception, not the rule.

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
You may want to re-read what I wrote:

AFAIK patrol officers do not have a mission objective to look for vehicles where the color appearance doesn't match the registration, unless there was an actual reason for doing so, such as consistent auto thefts in the area.
  • If you believe this to be false, please reach out to your local, county, and state police departments. Patrol officers have far more important things to do, and while you may get an officer that does pull someone over due to it, it's the exception, not the rule.
So with you 100% certainty, you would be wrong. As shown in the video I posted. This cop pulled this driver over specifically because the registration claimed the car was another colour.

Whether its a "mission objective" or not, it happens. So maybe next time they can pull over some one who is actually breaking the law.

The cop clearly had been tailing him for some time to be able to enter the license into his computer and eventually catch up to him and pull him over for that reason.

My question is why are you defending them when it has been clear they target the mod community and exotics for no other reason that the appearance of the vehicles?

JW0914

Banned
Banned
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Orion Nebula
Country flag
So with you 100% certainty, you would be wrong. As shown in the video I posted. This cop pulled this driver over specifically because the registration claimed the car was another colour.

Whether its a "mission objective" or not, it happens. So maybe next time they can pull over some one who is actually breaking the law.

The cop clearly had been tailing him for some time to be able to enter the license into his computer and eventually catch up to him and pull him over for that reason.

My question is why are you defending them when it has been clear they target the mod community and exotics for no other reason that the appearance of the vehicles?
I was stating a fact, which I've repeatedly stated you can fact check by calling your local law enforcement offices. You appear to have missed the contextualized words in each post, such as "generally", or the actual sentence you're referring to that you seem to keep misreading:
  • "With 100% certainty, LEOs have more pressing things to deal with and look out for..."
    Apparently, you believe LEOs do not have more pressing things to deal with and look for, but of course, you would surely know since you've actually taken the time to fact check with your local law enforcement offices and vehicular codes on your state legislator's website.
You're welcome to continue this conversation, however this is where I take my exit. Good day =]
Sponsored