JJAY8175

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord 2007 Honda civic SI 97 Subaru Legacy 17 CTR CW #3892
Country flag
That's going to be big bucks, It's costing me to do the entire hood, front bumper, front fenders, side mirrors and the rear arch. $1,700.00 but well worth it to keep her perfect!
Sponsored

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
The car is gorgeous in person and takes off like a bat out of hell and is a real treat to drive. We pulled on an RSX S on the highway like it was standing still and it was breaking necks left and right every time we stopped at a light, too much fun.

It does make my Mugen Si look small in comparison. At least 1/4 smaller in width actually. The ride in my Mugen is hard, not teeth jarring but hard and the Type R in comfort mode was probably 25% softer over bumps and entering driveways off the highway. Considering it has 30 profile tires that is definitely a feat. Anyway here are a few pics I took. It was getting dark and cloudy so not the best conditions.

Honda Civic 10th gen Wow.. Black CTR DSC_0346.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Wow.. Black CTR DSC_0345.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Wow.. Black CTR DSC_0342.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Wow.. Black CTR DSC_0341.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Wow.. Black CTR DSC_0334.JPG

@BaldStig

Last edited:

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IMG_0222.JPG
Came across this on facebook, apparently outside the Honda HQ what ya think of it in black? Sick IMO with the red ..
I think k you should have stolen it. ;)

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The car is gorgeous in person and takes off like a bat out of hell and is a real treat to drive. We pulled on an RSX S on the highway like it was standing still and it was breaking necks left and right every time we stopped at a light, too much fun.

It does make my Mugen Si look small in comparison. At least 1/4 smaller in width actually. The ride in my Mugen is hard, not teeth jarring but hard and the Type R in comfort mode was probably 25% softer over bumps and entering driveways off the highway. Considering it has 30 profile tires that is definitely a feat. Anyway here are a few pics I took. It was getting dark and cloudy so not the best conditions.

DSC_0346.JPG

DSC_0345.JPG

DSC_0342.JPG

DSC_0341.JPG

DSC_0334.JPG
Badass in black! Intimidator! :)

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

DSC_0346.JPG

DSC_0345.JPG

DSC_0342.JPG

DSC_0341.JPG

DSC_0334.JPG
I cannot wait for mine

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I already have a personalized 'FK8' plate waiting for my CTR, but I think this thing deserves something better, perhaps: SinisteR or WickedR.

Thanks for the pics Eddie! Can't wait to get behind the wheel of this thing. It just looks like it wants to hurt you.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man, you can see the improvement of the paint on the black. No apparent orange peal & it looks wet. Did your boy put on a polish or is that just a clean factory paint finish? My CBP is supposed to be in tomorrow or Tuesday. Cleaned up my garage, installed new overhead lights & bought a big ass shop fan to get ready for detail day.

Last edited:

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wait, is that yours Eddie?! For some reason I thought it was your friends, but I see the pilot in the background...

I'm so OCD, the chrome lugs on the black wheels is going to drive me freaking crazy.
Sponsored

Last edited: