• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Would you have paid more for a coupe?

OP
OP
Xhilr8n!

Xhilr8n!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lotus Elise, Civic Si, Tundra, Tacoma, 720
Seems a big part of it is how many cars/vehicles you have available. If just one or two vehicles a four door is just about a neccessity. And that cavernous lift back is going to be very useful.

Bentley say their average owner has seven other vehicles. And that is how full our driveways were when we had one. It was a two door coupe. That W12 was magic as was the whole car but hardly the car you enjoy parking in public. Very capable car but just not for my real life daily use.

We have trucks and sports cars, I usually tool around in a 2003 Tacoma, but love our Gen 9 Si for trips over a few miles. Looking to replace it at some point but just not seeing enough improvement to change yet. For me, the coupe adds nimbleness, something I am ready to pay for. Not seen that word in any new reviews.

Reactions: lnf