Would you get the same colour again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3699
  • Start date
  • Watchers 41

Deleted member 3699

If you were getting your exact same vehicle today and had all available colour options to choose, would you stay the same or go different?

I'm quite happy with the WOB colour. But I would go for the Lunar Silver Metallic if I could do it again. The silver and grey cars look the best with the vents.
Sponsored

Farah487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Vehicle Showcase
If you were getting your exact same vehicle today and had all available colour options to choose, would you stay the same or go different?

I'm quite happy with the WOB colour. But I would go for the Lunar Silver Metallic if I could do it again. The silver and grey cars look the best with the vents.
Nope. I'm happy with my colour choice. All though at first I was set to get the energy green coupe but changed my mind at the last minute and thankfully the dealer was able to change it.

Mocha90210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag

Love the white orchid pearl, wouldn't change a thing. I really like the look, especially with tinted windows. Cosmic blue looks cool, probably would be my second choice. But it's not available in Canada.

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nope ...crystal black color shows all dirt and scratches
I got black too and I regret it. Looks great after you wash and wax it in the summer, but it's a pain to maintain the appearance. In the winter it's hopeless with the salt on the roads.

If I could buy it again, I'd get modern steel or aegean blue

brclark80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, Rallye Red
Country flag
I have ralley red and I would get the same again. I like WOP, but my wife wants black and doesn't agree with me how bad it would look living on a dirt road.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love White but I try not to hence why I got Orange aka Pacific Sunset when I bought my Murano. It was originally White but called my sales after a few days signing.

Black, Silver, White, Orange and back to White with my ST.

It would've been Green if the HT never came out and went with the Coupe.

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nope, still white!

DjinTonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring, silver.
Country flag
I like my metallic silver even better than my last '96 Civic silver. It's more sophisticated and goes best IMO with the chrome, black, and red on the rest of the car.

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
No when i got my civic color selections were extrememly limited. My first choice was a Cosmic Blue they didn't have it so i ended up with Modern steel which is a great color, it just happens to be the most popular color it seems. Aegean Blue has really really grown on me.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
BNP looks great when clean but like black its just a bitch to maintain. And it just looks like shit all winter long.

Aegean Blue always caught my eye. 50/50 b/w that and MSM.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
90% of my vehicles were are rallye red or san mareno red.. Last one was crystal black pearl... I will never buy a cbp car again.. Il stick to my reds as in my opinion have the best attributes to hifing scratches and dirt and are easy to clean.. Only other color that interests me is the sonic grey fou d on the hatch.. Pictures do it no justice.. Once i saw it in person i fell in love with the contrast to the black parts

mathdydx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
At first I was set on getting my Civic in Cosmic Blue, but wasn't too excited about the interior gray color (as my past two cars had an interior gray). Then I realized that the interior color would be more important to me since I'd be spending more time inside the car more than outside the car. So I went with Lunar Silver....I've never had a car with a black interior so that appealed to me. I guess my ideal car colors would've been Cosmic Blue with a black interior, but Honda doesn't do that color combination.

I also really liked the beige interior, but was worried about it getting dirty easily.....for those who have it, do you find the car gets dirtier quicker because it's a lighter color?

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Yes. I have a Rally Red Hatchback sport. I love the color of my car.

Last edited:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
At first I was set on getting my Civic in Cosmic Blue, but wasn't too excited about the interior gray color (as my past two cars had an interior gray). Then I realized that the interior color would be more important to me since I'd be spending more time inside the car more than outside the car. So I went with Lunar Silver....I've never had a car with a black interior so that appealed to me. I guess my ideal car colors would've been Cosmic Blue with a black interior, but Honda doesn't do that color combination.

I also really liked the beige interior, but was worried about it getting dirty easily.....for those who have it, do you find the car gets dirtier quicker because it's a lighter color?
Surprisingly, I thought the ivory interior would have worn fairly quickly. My last car had beige leather that turned blue-ish after about a year or so. The Civic looks literally like it's still brand new. Doesn't seem to get overly dirty either.
Sponsored