Worth Upgrading rear brakes

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I want to get stoptech rotors, hawk 5.0 pads, and SS brake lines. Is it worth getting rotors and pads for the rear as well or just sticking with OEM parts as a full replacement is pricy. Best price I could find on everything is almost $800. I do plan on tracking my car in the near future.
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want to get stoptech rotors, hawk 5.0 pads, and SS brake lines. Is it worth getting rotors and pads for the rear as well or just sticking with OEM parts as a full replacement is pricy. Best price I could find on everything is almost $800. I do plan on tracking my car in the near future.
Have you checked out Unity Performance? I literally just bought the exact same set-up to match my incoming 27Won front BBK from @Unity Performance for way less than $800. Unity is amazing, GearHeads like us. Check them out! (No affiliation at all. Theyā€™ve just always been a great group of tuners.)

OP
OP
LampRod

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Ya I considered buying from them but I need them pretty soon. I don't know if they will get to me in time since I believe they ship form Canada(might be wrong on this). If they can ship to me fast I would buy the rear set from them.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Ya I considered buying from them but I need them pretty soon. I don't know if they will get to me in time since I believe they ship form Canada(might be wrong on this). If they can ship to me fast I would buy the rear set from them.
Sending PM :)
Sponsored