Worth Getting whiteline adjustable endlinks for rear sway bar?

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Planning to get whiteline rear sway bar for my next upgrade. I dont know if I want to get the endlinks with it or just go for accord endlinks. Other suspension mods I have include rear camber kit and coilovers.
Sponsored

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Keep in mind that without the Whiteline adjustable endlinks, youā€™re stuck on the stiffer setting on the swaybar. The stick endlinks are stressed too far when theyā€™re installed on the softer setting.

Iā€™m gonna say you should get the adjustable endlinks. Another benefit is that you get to zero out the preload that the swaybar may have when installed.

LuDawg94

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX 1.5T (CVT) Sedan
Country flag
Keep in mind that without the Whiteline adjustable endlinks, youā€™re stuck on the stiffer setting on the swaybar. The stick endlinks are stressed too far when theyā€™re installed on the softer setting.

Iā€™m gonna say you should get the adjustable endlinks. Another benefit is that you get to zero out the preload that the swaybar may have when installed.
ugh why am I just now finding out about this? Back in october of last year I took my car to a mod shop to get the Whiteline 22mm rear sway bar installed with the accord endlinks. I had requested them to place it in the soft setting. Is the stress on the end links something noticeable to see? I haven't had any issues with the car and it drives well. Now I'm paranoid that it will cause future issues or damage since I have it set up that way. Once the rear sway bar is installed, is it difficult to place the end links on the stiffer settings? I don't work on cars so I'd have to take it to a shop for adjustments. I'm hoping I don't really have to do it but if it mitigates any future issues I will go ahead and take it in. Just had issues with attempting to get the the front adjustable endlinks installed, it's raining for me right now.

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
ugh why am I just now finding out about this? Back in october of last year I took my car to a mod shop to get the Whiteline 22mm rear sway bar installed with the accord endlinks. I had requested them to place it in the soft setting. Is the stress on the end links something noticeable to see? I haven't had any issues with the car and it drives well. Now I'm paranoid that it will cause future issues or damage since I have it set up that way. Once the rear sway bar is installed, is it difficult to place the end links on the stiffer settings? I don't work on cars so I'd have to take it to a shop for adjustments. I'm hoping I don't really have to do it but if it mitigates any future issues I will go ahead and take it in. Just had issues with attempting to get the the front adjustable endlinks installed, it's raining for me right now.
If it drives fine and you have no issues dont worry about it. When it is time to replace the endlinks in the future then if you want buy the whitline ones.

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Like someone said, if itā€™s not making noise, then I wouldnā€™t worry. The only extra stress would be on the bushing of the accord endlink themselves.

But at the angle the endlinks are at, Iā€™m surprised the shop was able to get it aligned to the soft setting. Are you able to see which hole they attached it to? The stock endlinks (Civic or Accord) naturally line up with the stiff setting on the Whiteline bar. Theyā€™d have to twist it backwards to get it to the soft setting.

LuDawg94

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX 1.5T (CVT) Sedan
Country flag
Like someone said, if itā€™s not making noise, then I wouldnā€™t worry. The only extra stress would be on the bushing of the accord endlink themselves.

But at the angle the endlinks are at, Iā€™m surprised the shop was able to get it aligned to the soft setting. Are you able to see which hole they attached it to? The stock endlinks (Civic or Accord) naturally line up with the stiff setting on the Whiteline bar. Theyā€™d have to twist it backwards to get it to the soft setting.
Wasnā€™t a priority since hadnā€™t had any issues and no noise coming from it. But finally got around to checking and itā€™s on the first set of holes. so I take it thatā€™s the stiff setting. If itā€™s been that way from when I got it installed itā€™s not bad of a setting to have it on as a daily driver especially with the 27mm front sway bar installed too, once I got the front done the car felt balanced out.
Sponsored