TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
What’s up guys! So I was scoping through eBay for parts and stuff and I came across this duckbill style (smaller) rear window spoiler. Does anyone have this installed? I obviously swiped through the pics and saw one with a different style wing but it’s an awkward photo angle. Hoping for some different angles! Thanks guys!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/372674334739

sorry For posting the link, it would seem posting a photo on here from my phone is more complicated than I thought. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like the same one on Amazon too. I was curious also what it would look like on the type R.

Honda Civic 10th gen Wondering if anyone has this rear window spoiler Screenshot_20200202-165953_Amazon Shoppin

OP
OP
TypeRNY

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yup saw that one too, cheaper on eBay, however it comes from Taiwan and I trust eBay more. But I would LOVE to see what this would look like on the R. I hope someone’s done it. Otherwise I may have to be a test bunny!

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
I've seen this on a sport hatch, didnt look too bad. Personally I think it will look good with the Type R spoiler gone.

OP
OP
TypeRNY

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Lmao!!! Nice! How funny, I just wish I was able to see it on a type r with all the stuff we got goin on back there

OP
OP
TypeRNY

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I've seen this on a sport hatch, didnt look too bad. Personally I think it will look good with the Type R spoiler gone.
I mean with the type r spoiler gone you basically have a sport hatch, which you can basically see in the photos already up. I was hoping to see what it looked like on an R

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Lmao!!! Nice! How funny, I just wish I was able to see it on a type r with all the stuff we got goin on back there
I saw it on a R somewhere maybe online or YouTube. The wing goes by "DTO Vtype spoiler" so maybe Google that on an R

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
The fitment is perfect btw, I've bought this spoiler twice (parted the car out, then decided to keep the car so ordered the spoiler again)

Only took 2 weeks from Taiwan

Honda Civic 10th gen Wondering if anyone has this rear window spoiler IMG_20190209_112013

Honda Civic 10th gen Wondering if anyone has this rear window spoiler IMG_20191226_100011

OP
OP
TypeRNY

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
ive been googling! still nothing, cant find a DTO V-Type Spoiler on an R anywhere

OP
OP
TypeRNY

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
It’s more expensive but awesome craftsmanship, check out Cody Casale. He’s planning on coming out with fake vent replacements that are CF and actually make them a vent.
https://codycasale.com/
https://codycasale.com/
So i actually have come across his page before. If i was going to get rid of my big type r wing I would swap to that duckbill. But i was looking to add the DTO spoiler to an R with the existing big Type R wang.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have it it doesnt look good.
I have both sport hatch and CTR.. I have this duck bill...
It looks great on sport hatch but too busy for CTR since it had a big spoiler already

I will try to find a picture to share here
Sponsored