Wishing VOLK has TE37 OG 18 9.5 + 45

ToofHurts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
Just venting. Really wish Volk did the OGs in 9.5 +45 and not in a 10 inch width.

Am I alone on this one?
Sponsored

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Just venting. Really wish Volk did the OGs in 9.5 +45 and not in a 10 inch width.

Am I alone on this one?
i truly cant tell the difference between SL’s and the OG’s other than the stickers / no center caps

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
i truly cant tell the difference between SL’s and the OG’s other than the stickers / no center caps
I mean if you love the OG bronze, blast bronze isn't quite the same (OG bronze has a polished lip where blast is the texture finish all around). But yes, the only visual difference between the SL and OG are the stickers and no center caps (but you can get an adapter to use center caps, just won't look as seamless as the OG).

Volk would have made any size as long as someone fronted the cost to produce them, no one did for a +45 in the OG so they never got made.

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
I mean if you love the OG bronze, blast bronze isn't quite the same (OG bronze has a polished lip where blast is the texture finish all around).
didnt even think about the colors, that og bronze is so dope. had them in 16’s on my 96 ek ?

side note, your car is stunning & I had NO idea we cant have license plate frames here in NC

Last edited:

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
didnt even think about the colors, that og bronze is so dope. had them in 16’s on my 96 ek ?

side note, your car is stunning & I had NO idea we cant have license plate frames here in NC
Thanks! Yeah, you can’t have a frame that covers any part of the plate “design” like the NC across the bottom. Weird law.
Sponsored