'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
  • front braces
  • Rear sway bar
  • Front pipe
  • Ebc pads and maybe some rotors and stainless lines
  • Finally install rmm
  • Install flat bottom steering wheel
That reminds me, I need to add a bunch of suspension upgrades to my list, most coming from whiteline or hard race. I thought about upgraded pads but i think just braided lines will get the results im looking for

IDK if its mentioned but when doing the rmm its a little bit of a pita to get a socket in to loosen the mount on the frame unless you drop the entire plastic under tray. Also your front pipe is in the way of taking off the bolt thats attached to the bracket on the motor, youll have to you use a wrench and def remember to retighten it after driving for a while
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That reminds me, I need to add a bunch of suspension upgrades to my list, most coming from whiteline or hard race. I thought about upgraded pads but i think just braided lines will get the results im looking for

IDK if its mentioned but when doing the rmm its a little bit of a pita to get a socket in to loosen the mount on the frame unless you drop the entire plastic under tray. Also your front pipe is in the way of taking off the bolt thats attached to the bracket on the motor, youll have to you use a wrench and def remember to retighten it after driving for a while

I'm looking at Ultra braces and Whiteline rsb.
That reminds me. I still have Whiteline ball joints to install as well

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
I'm looking at Ultra braces and Whiteline rsb.
That reminds me. I still have Whiteline ball joints to install as well
Never heard of ultra, they any good?

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thought y'all might be interested in seeing my full list! ?

Formatting indicators:
BOLD = purchased/installed
Normal = wish-listed
Stricken = previously wish-listed, but no longer interested

Also, there are reminders on here of maintenance items & current settings.

The Hotness™️ Notes & Parts List

Maintenance

• Engine Oil: Mobil 1 Full Synthetic 0W-20
  • Drain plug crush washer: Honda Part No.: 94109-14000
  • Transaxle MTF: Pennzoil MTF
Rims & Tires
  • TSW - Chronos 18" DIAMETER (18" x 8.5") [+30 Offset}
  • Tires: Federal 595s
    • Lowering: 235/40/18
    • Stanced: 215/40/18
  • Muteki SR48 Purple locking lug nuts https://www.procivic.com/pages-prod...6:bf919c761b0144b143a1d4209697cb9a/index.html
  • Mishimoto Neo Chrome lug nuts https://www.mishimoto.com/aluminum-locking-lug-nuts-m12-15.html
  • NICHE - M135 MILAN 18” Silver with Machined Face
    • Tires: 205/40/18 for proper stretch (if stancing)
      • Stance - SF03 (18" x 8.5")
      • If Lowering: +35 Offset
    • Tires: 235/40/18 if lowering (Toyo Versado Noirs or Federal 595s)
    • If hella stanced: +35 Offset
      • Tires: 235/40/18 if stancing (Toyo Versado Noirs or Federal 595s)
  • KMC - KM685 18” (custom color)
    • Tires: 205/40/18 for proper stretch (if stancing)
  • NICHE - VERONA 19” Silver with Machined Face
    • Tires for 19”: 235/35/19 (for lowering on D2s, or stancing)
Suspension
Engine
Trans
Exterior
Interior

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I'd really love some OEM sport hatch side skirts for my Si, if I could find them sub $600. Best looking side skirt IMO. Cheapest i've found were $750 with shipping. eBay has TONS of OEM type r side skirts for some reason but almost no sport hatch ones.

Old F@rt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe, 2016 Z51 Stingray, 2006 Tundra
Country flag
Top of my wish list is for my buddy to finally install a lift in his barn/shop, so we can put a type R retro clutch in. It would sure beat using a bunch of blocks/ stands, but we'll get it done either way. Then I can install the flex-fuel kit, that has been begging me to install it (along with the stage 2 tune)

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
I'd really love some OEM sport hatch side skirts for my Si, if I could find them sub $600. Best looking side skirt IMO. Cheapest i've found were $750 with shipping. eBay has TONS of OEM type r side skirts for some reason but almost no sport hatch ones.
im assuming they would only fit the coupe?

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
Top of my wish list is for my buddy to finally install a lift in his barn/shop, so we can put a type R retro clutch in. It would sure beat using a bunch of blocks/ stands, but we'll get it done either way. Then I can install the flex-fuel kit, that has been begging me to install it (along with the stage 2 tune)
doing that w/o a lift is possible but its a real pita and probably adds about 30min to another hr, esp if its a first time job

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag

VicVal01

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
My si is my daily, so i dont wanna get too crazy with it. Besides, i feel this car is the perfect daily already.
  • Vland headlights
  • Competition clutch
  • Ktuner with phearable 1.5 tune
  • Greddy intercooler
  • Whiteline rear sway bar with accord endlinks
  • Ebc brake pads and steel braided brake lines

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ahh ok gotcha.
When yours comes in if you can give us an update that would be great!
Okay, UPDATE! My CarPlay2Air unit came in after two weeks of waiting. ?

Context: I'm using TunerView Lite set to automatically open on the headunit upon start-up. I wanted wireless CarPlay, for obvious reasons, but also to eliminate Bluetooth cross-talk (the BT link between the headunit and the Ktuner v1.2 unit is subject to cross-talk, so, eliminating any other BT connection to the headunit streamlines the connection).

PRO TIP: Remove your phone from the headunit's BT settings, and remove your car from your phone's BT settings.

Set up the CarPlay2Air unit according to the instructions:
Honda Civic 10th gen Wish list tempImage0rC2Ud

Now, the unit takes about 20 seconds to fully link, up, then start playing. Seems like along time in writing, but in reality, it's about as long as it takes to get settled and moving anyway.

So far, it's pretty seamless, no glitches, and about a 1-sec delay between action (FF) and result. However, using CarPlay on the headunit has no lag.

BUT, I have a small issue: the point of having TunerView Lite start up instantly is to have my gauges available. However, the CarPlay link takes precedent on the headunit screen, meaning that I have to manually re-select TunerView from the Home Screen (setting a keyed button doesn't work to override CarPlay showing on the headunit). So, what I need to toy with is delaying starting TunerView UNTIL CarPlay is linked up, so, maybe delaying the app opinion by 10 seconds. I'll report back soon with my findings.

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Okay, UPDATE! My CarPlay2Air unit came in after two weeks of waiting. ?

Context: I'm using TunerView Lite set to automatically open on the headunit upon start-up. I wanted wireless CarPlay, for obvious reasons, but also to eliminate Bluetooth cross-talk (the BT link between the headunit and the Ktuner v1.2 unit is subject to cross-talk, so, eliminating any other BT connection to the headunit streamlines the connection).

PRO TIP: Remove your phone from the headunit's BT settings, and remove your car from your phone's BT settings.

Set up the CarPlay2Air unit according to the instructions:

Now, the unit takes about 20 seconds to fully link, up, then start playing. Seems like along time in writing, but in reality, it's about as long as it takes to get settled and moving anyway.

So far, it's pretty seamless, no glitches, and about a 1-sec delay between action (FF) and result. However, using CarPlay on the headunit has no lag.

BUT, I have a small issue: the point of having TunerView Lite start up instantly is to have my gauges available. However, the CarPlay link takes precedent on the headunit screen, meaning that I have to manually re-select TunerView from the Home Screen (setting a keyed button doesn't work to override CarPlay showing on the headunit). So, what I need to toy with is delaying starting TunerView UNTIL CarPlay is linked up, so, maybe delaying the app opinion by 10 seconds. I'll report back soon with my findings.
Awesome update so far man! On youtube videos that I've seen ppl have complained that it was an awful delay on everything and sometimes wouldn't connect.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome update so far man! On youtube videos that I've seen ppl have complained that it was an awful delay on everything and sometimes wouldn't connect.
Thanks, yeah, I actually have a video of the start up, but it’s file size is too big for CivicX. ???

Anywho, thus far, super happy with it. The “issue” (not really an issue ?) about CarPlay taking over the screen, and me having to manually activate TunerView, is no actual problem at all because I’m 50/50 on either using the screen space.

FOLLOW-UP EDIT: Via HondaHack, I set a 10-sec delay in starting TunerView in order to allow CarPlay to hook up before hand, and this seems to have fixed the 'screen preference' issue. If/when I want CarPlay to appear first, I'll just remove the delay. Honestly, it's nice to see my gauges, but I don't need them all the time because they're more for monitoring than real-time logging. Nice to have them, though.

FOLLOW-UP EDIT #2: so, I noticed that the headunit would hard-restart itself (as if I was holding down the power button) about every 3-4 ignition cycles. I have no idea why. ?? Then, the CarPlay2Air unit just was mot being seen by the headunit despite the number of unplugs I performed.

I can only chalk this up to myriad electronic gremlins, so, I performed a factory reset on the headunit, which fully removed HondaHack. But, upon start-up, the CarPlay2Air unit was instantly recognized, and now the CarPlay connection is even faster. So, I don’t have HondaHack and TunerView at the moment, but I feel like it’s more for diagnostics than long-term viewing anyway. I typically always had CarPlay up anyways, so, no big loss, and if I ever want it, I can just reinstall HondaHack.
Sponsored

Last edited: