Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
Whats on your wish list or soon to get!

Mine is:

Procivic grille (modify to reuse si logo)
Trunklid spoiler
Lights/underglow (yeaaa bringing the 90's back)
I hear something about "unlocking" audio features to better tune the speakers, if anyone has info/link I'd appreciate it
Add wireless charging
A front lip, if I can find one i actually like
Side skirts, if I can find a seti actually like

In the super late future I'd like to do more power mods with a goal of 300-350whp. So ethonal, turbo upgrade and some supporting mods to give it a better safer barrier and hopefully by that time more parts become available!

Honda Civic 10th gen Wish list photo_2021-09-26_11-47-55
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Add wireless charging
Ooo! I just got this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X4F63PV?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Not sure about the issues in the reviews because it’s been flawless for me and my iPhone 11. Not spotty charging at all, and fits like OEM right in the cubby slot. Also, ensure you use the included 12V adapter for fast-charging. I got this to use in conjunction with CarPlay2Air (once it arrives ?) for wireless CarPlay + wireless fast-charging. ??

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
Ooo! I just got this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X4F63PV?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Not sure about the issues in the reviews because it’s been flawless for me and my iPhone 11. Not spotty charging at all, and fits like OEM right in the cubby slot. Also, ensure you use the included 12V adapter for fast-charging. I got this to use in conjunction with CarPlay2Air (once it arrives ?) for wireless CarPlay + wireless fast-charging. ??
WHOA i never considered an aftermarket one, i was set on buying oem but this would work just fine for a fraction of cost, i dont even use that bottom port anyway, thanks for that!

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
WHOA i never considered an aftermarket one, i was set on buying oem but this would work just fine for a fraction of cost, i dont even use that bottom port anyway, thanks for that!
No, yeah, try this first! You bet! It’s interesting because some reviews said that the connection is intermittent, and/or the phone slides around on the pad, but I’ve a hard time understanding how that happening. The pad is rubbery, so, my phone sticks in place just fine. So far, very happy with it.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’d love to get a chrome delete, reverse light tint, and a procivic front grill in the near future. Early next year Id like to get a tuner v1.2 with the TSP stage 1 tune an AWE track exhaust.

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
No, yeah, try this first! You bet! It’s interesting because some reviews said that the connection is intermittent, and/or the phone slides around on the pad, but I’ve a hard time understanding how that happening. The pad is rubbery, so, my phone sticks in place just fine. So far, very happy with it.
Sweet! I'll probably end up ordering that today!

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
I’d love to get a chrome delete, reverse light tint, and a procivic front grill in the near future. Early next year Id like to get a tuner v1.2 with the TSP stage 1 tune an AWE track exhaust.
Oh yea I'd want to do chrome delete as well, i seen some overlays that looked nice but still undecided.

A tune will def wake the car up a little

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag

Spudrock512

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I want the 2020 SI OEM black wheels so bad. Every time they come up on here they are 1000+ miles away. Doesn't help I live in Iowa. Maybe when I get to Texas in a few months I will have better luck.

Last edited:

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I just put it together that you were doc Mello on insta lol

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
Well, since it'll be another decade before retro becomes available, i'll be going with ACT.
Hope ya like it! My friend has one in his Si and it feels like my twin disk in my 92, kinda hated it haha. I'm personally going with competition or spec

OP
OP
Refried_Loaf

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
I want the 2020 SI OEM black wheels so bad. Every time they come up on here they are 100+ miles away. Doesn't help I live in Iowa. Maybe when I get to Texas in a few months I will have better luck.
I considered them for my '19 but the weight of them is what really made me pick another option

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag