Wiring 2016 LX foglights

Lxxyciviccy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Does Anyone have a simple Layout of how i should wire up my foglights for my 2016 Civic LX i have the bumper apart, i bought a kit off of amazon similar to the ones in this video on youtube . At one point there are two wires that is a white and a red that he splices together and connects to the fusebox under the steering wheel. Does anyone know why he does that? i spliced them and it still does not work. I also read something saying that i might have to add a few amps to the fuse boxes but i wouldnt think that is the case.. Also can someone tell me what a true grounded wire is, what do i attach it to, the negative side of the battery, just any metal bolt under the hood that is attached to the vehicle? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much!!! sorry for my ignorance lol
Sponsored

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
If you post an Amazon link we may be able to help.

But whatever you do... don't replace a fuse with another of a different value (amps).

I'm guessing that 'true grounded wire' means a well grounded wire. This means that the path back to the negative battery terminal is solid metal to metal and able to conduct electricity with minimum resistance.

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, if you haven’t already figured it out, post a ink to the exact kit you have so I can see the harness and I’ll walk you through it.

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0L NA 6MT
Country flag