Wiper Quality

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Where is the cheapest place for oem replacements?

currently got some rain X wipers on sale for $20ish. the connectors are huge as hell now. its kind of annoying since it doesnt keep them hidden when its not in use
Sponsored

Last edited:

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Where is the cheapest place for oem replacements?

currently got some rain X wipers on sale for $20ish. the connectors are huge as hell now. its kind of annoying since it doesnt still hidden when its in use
Mine were free because my car had some issues, if you take it in for something, try and get them to throw them in perhaps?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Mine were free because my car had some issues, if you take it in for something, try and get them to throw them in perhaps?
Ha i should really read what i write on my phone before posting.
Not trying to get a free pair since I used them for a year. I thought about buying those bulk wiper blades strips where you cut it yourself.

Last edited:

MMarquez661

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T w/ Sensing
Country flag
I had a problem with the skipping on mine and just got new inserts from the dealer for 6 dollars. Have had no issues since and very simple to replace. As long as you keep the stock arm on car you won't have to spend extra money each time. Even good blades get damaged at times with all the crap on these roads. I will keep them stock as long as the refills are that cheap.
Do you have the part number? I looked at the Honda eStore and didn't see any for $6

MMarquez661

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok, I am having issues with my wiper blades as well. I've been noticing a lot of sound coming from when when use (rubbing, skipping) and noticing a streak right at eye level when driving. I almost positive its the blades however, I've noticed that when not even using the car or blades the streak is very noticeable. I did have my car detailed with ceramic coating and the water repels right off the windshield except for those streaks. Does anyone think the blades rubbed off that ceramic coating in streaks? That is my thinking. Let me know. Here is a picture of my car just from sitting overnight. http://imgur.com/a/5Jtwd

Boz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan - Modern Steel Metalic / Black
Country flag
Do you have the part number? I looked at the Honda eStore and didn't see any for $6
Blade Rubber (650MM) 76622-TZ3-A01 ($6.38 MSRP, $4.70 Sale)
Blade Rubber (450MM) 76632-T6L-H02 ($5.85 MSRP, $4.31 Sale)

Try hondapartsnow.com .

However, I will have had my EX Sedan for 1 year tomorrow, and the wiper rubber is still good, so when they do start getting bad, I'll definitely purchase the OEM Honda rubber inserts!

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Ok, I am having issues with my wiper blades as well. I've been noticing a lot of sound coming from when when use (rubbing, skipping) and noticing a streak right at eye level when driving. I almost positive its the blades however, I've noticed that when not even using the car or blades the streak is very noticeable. I did have my car detailed with ceramic coating and the water repels right off the windshield except for those streaks. Does anyone think the blades rubbed off that ceramic coating in streaks? That is my thinking. Let me know. Here is a picture of my car just from sitting overnight. http://imgur.com/a/5Jtwd
coating doesnt last forever especially if you use the wipers

MMarquez661

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
coating doesnt last forever especially if you use the wipers
That's what I'm thinking since my wipers were bad and rubbing the wrong way on certain parts of the windshield it cause the coating to come off which is no longer repelling water in those spots .

RockyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima SXL, 2015 Honda CRV EX, 2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2003 Lancer Evolution
This is something i was just complaining to my wife about. The wipers on my car suck badly. I swapped out the oem wipers on my 2015 optima when it was 1 day old to bosch icon and they are still like the day i put them on(fantastic). I'll replace the civic wipers with them also

MMarquez661

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Blade Rubber (650MM) 76622-TZ3-A01 ($6.38 MSRP, $4.70 Sale)
Blade Rubber (450MM) 76632-T6L-H02 ($5.85 MSRP, $4.31 Sale)

Try hondapartsnow.com .

However, I will have had my EX Sedan for 1 year tomorrow, and the wiper rubber is still good, so when they do start getting bad, I'll definitely purchase the OEM Honda rubber inserts!
Is this the same for all cars? I have the EX Turbo/Sensing and the only part number coming up is Rubber, Blade (450mm) , Part Number: 76632-T6L-H02, Retail price: $6.08

It doesn't state a driver or passenger Rubber, Blade or have a 650MM option. Im on Honda's Official Store website.

Thanks

GENX4ME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan Lunar Silver
I just went to the parts window in the dealer and he got me the right ones, I will check the receipt and see what part# is listed and post that for you.

Boz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan - Modern Steel Metalic / Black
Country flag
I just went to the parts window in the dealer and he got me the right ones, I will check the receipt and see what part# is listed and post that for you.
I already posted them above. The part numbers are verified correct per hondapartsnow.com .

16CivicCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
I have a probaby dumb question about the Bosch Icon wipers. I saw someone said earlier that the correct sizes are 26a and 18b, but I am not sure if the sizes are the same on the sedan and the coupe. If anyone knows own and could tell me that would be great.

MMarquez661

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a probaby dumb question about the Bosch Icon wipers. I saw someone said earlier that the correct sizes are 26a and 18b, but I am not sure if the sizes are the same on the sedan and the coupe. If anyone knows own and could tell me that would be great.
I have the sedan and bought mine from Advance Auto Parts. It also gave me the sizes of 26a and 18b. They fit perfect.

Also: there is a 40% coupon that is still available. Use code TRT41H. Got them for about $30 for both, free store pick up.

joe2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I have the sedan and bought mine from Advance Auto Parts. It also gave me the sizes of 26a and 18b. They fit perfect.

Also: there is a 40% coupon that is still available. Use code TRT41H. Got them for about $30 for both, free store pick up.
Hi Marquez,
How have the wipers performed so far? Do they fit well? I have heard of some issues on other cars regarding their fit and something coming off when driving at higher speeds. Have you experienced any issues?
Sponsored