mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
With the pandemic, I work from home and I do maybe 300-400 miles per month.

My car is 2018 SI Coupe and I am using the stock 4-seasons tires in the summer. Being in Toronto, I have dedicated winter tires and I have used them for 3 winters (I picked up my car on Nov-2017).
Mileage of my car 30K miles and the tire tread of the stock 4-season tires are still very good. Now that I drive so little, I am thinking maybe I do not change tires this winter.

I never drive this car in winter with these stock tires. How do they perform in winters?
Sponsored

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
With the pandemic, I work from home and I do maybe 300-400 miles per month.

My car is 2018 SI Coupe and I am using the stock 4-seasons tires in the summer. Being in Toronto, I have dedicated winter tires and I have used them for 3 winters (I picked up my car on Nov-2017).
Mileage of my car 30K miles and the tire tread of the stock 4-season tires are still very good. Now that I drive so little, I am thinking maybe I do not change tires this winter.

I never drive this car in winter with these stock tires. How do they perform in winters?
If you put your snows on, it won't snow this winter. Leave the stock ones on, blizzard city.

Hope that helps.