732TypeR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have a 2019 CTR and I'm just trying to get a wheel that looks aesthetically similar to the stock rims and put a solid tire on it for the winter months. I can't be driving around in 30 degree weather with the stock continentals anymore.

Can someone tell me the right offset / a good tire and wheel setup? I'm ready to order literally today.
Sponsored

haltamer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 (UK / RHD!)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Winter tire setup v. Can't decide what to get DSC_4922.JPG

245/40/18 8.5J ET35; These are Bola FLB's - Perfect for the car; Preserves the OE Handling balance but gives a much better ride and mega weight savings (Only 8.1Kg/Corner per wheel despite being quite cheap)

If you're going to run this offset (Or any really), I'd suggest considering some small mudflaps - I have Archguard UK ones that do a nice job of protecting the paintwork without being hideous.

This is with Michis, but I've now fitted some Vredestein Quatrac Pro UHP All seasons to tide me over for the winter months here in the south UK.

They're decent tyres for my climate; Good at high speeds, fairly comfortable and wet-biased over snow performance - Depending on your climate though you may well be better off with Alpins or Blizzaks as above.

bigbacon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Get cheap ass wheels for your snow tires.
Sponsored