Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
I installed it myself (eBay bought), what do you need help on? What parts are you missing? The one I have didn't come with the high tension bars nor the wiring connectors so I had to splice the wires to the third brake light to get power, other than it it wasn't too bad of an install.
lol it was like a year ago, I got it installed:) Unfortunately, my car was totaled last week, after the insurance finishes up with it, I'm going to see if I can go get my spoiler back lol (maybe I just take trunk lid instead)
Sponsored

boaner69

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Here is my 2016 Civic EX with JDM RS Spoiler and IK Roof Spoiler ;););) 16civicEXW-RS-L.jpg 16civicEXW-RS-R.jpg 16civicEXW-TS-L45.jpg 16civicEXW-TS-R.jpg 16civicEXW-TSRS-L.jpg 16civicEXW-TSRS-Ron.jpg 16civicEXW-TS-S.jpg 16civicEXW-TS-SR.jpg :dance::dance::dance:
Do you still have the installation instructions for this spoiler? I just bought a factory Honda SI Spoiler for my 2016 Civic, but it didn't come with any instructions or templates where to drill the holes. Can you help me out? email me at: [email protected] Thanks.

zlcooper

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Sedan
Is there a way to eliminate the break light inside the rear window? Aftermarket trim piece or something?

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score