Windshield Washer Fluid

mikzysw2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Hey Forum, I own a 2017 Honda Civic Executive. Does your vehicle have low windshield fluid on the dash screen? Because mine just run out and i have realised that it does not.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Sponsored

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
I dont think it does.

My fluid went out as well and I think theres only a light if the system detects an error in the pump operation

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Only on Canadian models. Our tank is also 3x as big as the American ones. With that said, I would assume any Civic sold in Istanbul would be similar to the ones sold in Pakistan/UAE and fall short of quality standards that we expect in North America.

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With that said, I would assume any Civic sold in Istanbul would be similar to the ones sold in Pakistan/UAE and fall short of quality standards that we expect in North America.
??? sorry but this makes no sense:
Civics for UAE, Pakistan and Turkey are all made in different places. In fact all the sedans for EU market are made in Turkey and actually UAE market (thailand made) and even Chinese cars are better than american ones judjing by pictures and complains seen in this forum.

WhyMe212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017
??? sorry but this makes no sense:
Civics for UAE, Pakistan and Turkey are all made in different places. In fact all the sedans for EU market are made in Turkey and actually UAE market (thailand made) and even Chinese cars are better than american ones judjing by pictures and complains seen in this forum.
I don't know what you're talking about, all the '16 and 17' models came directly from the US, though with less features.. The Civic here has become as simple and boring as a Corolla.

So u/Newflyer3 is correct.
Sponsored