Windows tinted and chrome trim vinyl wrapped!

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
How much did he charge to do? I’ve asked a couple places around here but they seemed really high priced
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brantheman

Brantheman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
looks awesome, Ill have to check in to getting my chrome wrapped also, Im not a big fan of chrome anything.

Turbo dragon,

Thank you!

You should do it!

Best to you!

OP
OP
Brantheman

Brantheman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Looks great! I'm not a fan of chrome at all, it's much better suited to 1950's vehicles for sure.
Jjtheprince,

I appreciate it!

I agree, the chrome had to go on the Si!

Best regards!

OP
OP
Brantheman

Brantheman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Looks awesome! How much did they charge you for the tint and/or the wrap?
BigRucky,

I appreciate it!

I lucked out, it was a friend of mine and I essentially only had to pay for materials.

Kind regards!

OP
OP
Brantheman

Brantheman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
How much did he charge to do? I’ve asked a couple places around here but they seemed really high priced

Jonmd89,

I lucked out and a buddy essentially charged me materials to do it. I can’t really speak for retail pricing as I feel it varies.

Best to you!

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
The only local shop around me quoted $150 for the chrome above the doors and $300 for the rims to make them all black, I can understand the rims because of the design but the chrome above the doors seems a little high to me, a place a little further away quoted me $600 for the rims alone yikes

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
The tint was $215 with lifetime warranty. The chrome delete wrap was $50 on eBay, but I had a coupon that brought it down to $30.
How hard would you say that kit was to install? Does it give you a little bit of room for error or is it a direct fit exactly? Did you have to trim it down at all?

Eryan36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si sedan
Country flag
How hard would you say that kit was to install? Does it give you a little bit of room for error or is it a direct fit exactly? Did you have to trim it down at all?
1.5/10 on the difficulty scale. I've never laid film in my life, and I didn't have a problem. However, I found a YouTube video that said to use water to lay it. Tried that and it did not work. Talked to a friend who owns a shop that does wraps and films and he said to lay it dry. Followed his advice and it was very easy. I didn't even have a proper squeegee, just a credit card in a microfiber towel. I did have to trim the edges twice where there was an overhang, but a razor blade and a blow dryer made it so you can't tell it was cut.

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Awesome you sold me on it I’ll be ordering it tonight

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
$50 chrome delete kit by kooltint on ebay is what i used. installation was stupid easy as i have no prior wrapping skills.
Sponsored