Windows seems to stick or extremely loud?

momo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic sedan EX-T
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and a proud new owner of a 2016 ex-t. This place is awesome and glad I found it.
But here is my question, are your windows really loud when they open up? it sounds to me like a 20 year old car in the summer (or winter when it freezes) when its so hot that the windows stick to the rubber.

Thank you.
Sponsored

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
Not sure what the problem could be but it doesn't sound right.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Yea, I'm not sure if I had the problem before I got my windows tinted, but my passenger side window just to go up reallyyyyy slowly.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
i have been waiting for somebody to bring this issue up!!! before and after tinting my windows they sound sooo loud when they go down.. if you notice the windows go up and then if you press it again it seems like the windows go up even a tad further... the back windows don't do this.. and niether does my moms 15 civic.. idk what it is about this new civic.. maybe the rotors are pressed in a little too tight

Kasai808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Mine are quiet going down, but up and open are a different story. Going up to close, they make the loudest "thump" I have ever heard in a car when they come to stop completely closed. Also, the driver side glass rattles something crazy when open to any height except fully open. I will get that check at first maint.

OP
OP

momo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic sedan EX-T
Thanks for your feedback. I know they don't stick but the exact monenet the motor engages the open action there is this loud "thump" as Kasai808 says. As well as when they get all the way up. I've never heard such loud power windows before. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone and will ask maintenance when the first oil change comes if it gets worse

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
My passenger window gets stuck all the damn time.

Works whenever it feels like it. So frustrating.

Anyone have this problem?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
My passenger window gets stuck all the damn time.

Works whenever it feels like it. So frustrating.

Anyone have this problem?
I have the same problem, it goes up really slow, but if I leave it down for like 1 minute it won't go back up

ketchup4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 2.0
Lol damnit, I didn't think there was anything wrong or weird until I came here. Made an account to post here, but yeah it's loud and slow as heck going up. I'm going to the dealer for another issue (molding on trunk coming out) on Tuesday and I'll bring this up as well and report back!
Sponsored