Window trim misaligned? (Photos inside)

ajacks101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Koz McBloo 2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
It sure would. Bumper-to-bumper for 36k/3 years covers everything. The bigger "if" is if the dealer thinks its enough out of spec to adjust it.

I'm in the same boat, so I understand - don't like going to the dealer for anything if I don't have to.
I send an email to the salesperson coated with sugar about the car and the salesperson and everyone that helped me in buying the car, and then mention that I'm very disappointed with this aspect of the car that shouldn't be a concern with someone who purchased a brand new car, not matter the "deal" you got. As long as you're nice about it, they shouldn't have any problem dealing with the issue. I did this with the subwoofer rattle and they had the manager of the service department call me to set up a time with him, and he moved heaven and earth to fix it, including getting me a rental for the day it was in service.
Sponsored

makemerush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Mine is worse than those pictures and the dealer said it was no different from the five other civics on their lot so they don't consider it a defect.

The collision centre affiliated with them said they couldn't do anything.

Dan198

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335 xDrive, 2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Porsche Boxster S, 2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Mine is worse than those pictures and the dealer said it was no different from the five other civics on their lot so they don't consider it a defect.

The collision centre affiliated with them said they couldn't do anything.
I had started a thread on this a couple of months ago when I picked up my Civic. Same as you makemerush, my dealer showed me 3 civics and a couple of CRVs in the showroom that had the same issue, a couple of them even worse than mine and said they are all like that from the factory and didn't do anything. Perhaps I should be more insistent or take it to another dealer and have another go at it.
Sponsored