Window tinting

StevieJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Thanks, guys. Looks like my options have changed and the installer that carried Llumar no longer does. Now it's either Solar Guard or Viper and it looks like Viper isn't very good. I'm going to look a little further from home and see what I can find.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Solar Gard Ceramic Tint 40% on all four windows. Nothing on windshield as its not legal in MD.

Honda Civic 10th gen Window tinting Backside Reduced Tint

Honda Civic 10th gen Window tinting Front Left Reduced Tint

Honda Civic 10th gen Window tinting Front Right Reduced Tint

Shadow08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic
Getting a johnson ceramic IR series does anyone had this done? Or any reviews or input if this is good?

OXC1632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L, 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL
Country flag
California here,

I believe it's 70% front windows and no limit to the back 3 in this state.

Just got my tint done today. Did 50% front and 5% (limo) rear windows.
Gotta risk the ticket, the dark windows are a must with the heat and I think it's looks awesome too.

Honda Civic 10th gen Window tinting ima

zij16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic coupe 2016
Here is a quick picture in the rain. Looks better and lights ups well in the dark or night.

2016-03-11_07.40.40.jpg
Hey Cosmic touring, I'm planning to get my windows tinted but im concerned about the laws in cali that say the front windows must be 70%. How dark do you think i can go without getting pulled over? I was think 30 or 35% all around?

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Cosmic touring, I'm planning to get my windows tinted but im concerned about the laws in cali that say the front windows must be 70%. How dark do you think i can go without getting pulled over? I was think 30 or 35% all around?
I think you are ok with either. They are both technically not legal. Your interior color will also make a difference. A black interior will make the tint look darker. Lighter tint on my 14 Civic with black interior looks darker than the darker tint I have on my 16 with grey interior.

zij16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic coupe 2016
I think you are ok with either. They are both technically not legal. Your interior color will also make a difference. A black interior will make the tint look darker. Lighter tint on my 14 Civic with black interior looks darker than the darker tint I have on my 16 with grey interior.
Okay cool. I have a metallic gray civic coupe. with a gray and black interior. So i think that the interior should work well with 30 or 35%. I was looking to go to Canlas in san jose, I heard they do go work over there. Have you hear of them? if you haven't gone to them who would you suggest?

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Okay cool. I have a metallic gray civic coupe. with a gray and black interior. So i think that the interior should work well with 30 or 35%. I was looking to go to Canlas in san jose, I heard they do go work over there. Have you hear of them? if you haven't gone to them who would you suggest?
ACJ Window Tint in Hayward. They do an awesome job and quick. Can finish your car with all windows in about an hour. Best place I've gone to so far. Good customer service and great price.

HipHopCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
California here,

I believe it's 70% front windows and no limit to the back 3 in this state.

Just got my tint done today. Did 50% front and 5% (limo) rear windows.
Gotta risk the ticket, the dark windows are a must with the heat and I think it's looks awesome too.

image.jpeg
i live in LA and i got 5% all around risking it, but i pulled up to a cop and didn't do anything.

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I want 10% in the front and 5% in the back. Does anyone know around what this should cost me? I would also like to get the front done but I don't know of any places that actually tint the front? Is there a special place I have to go?
Sponsored