Window Tinting around the Raleigh, NC area?

9xArtanisx9

inactive account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi, I'm looking for some good areas that will do a good tint job without asking for too much. I live near Raleigh, Nc. I know this isn't really a good question to be asked on the forums. I plan to just get the legal limit and not have to worry about the police stopping me. Thanks!
Sponsored

legalkill

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
Not that this would help you, but i just had mine in Cartersville, GA, Suntamers for $195 for GA legal limit. So far excellent job. Cheaper that I got my 14 done in 2014.

Honda Civic 10th gen Window Tinting around the Raleigh, NC area? IMG_20180721_132636918_HDR

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Hi, I'm looking for some good areas that will do a good tint job without asking for too much. I live near Raleigh, Nc. I know this isn't really a good question to be asked on the forums. I plan to just get the legal limit and not have to worry about the police stopping me. Thanks!
Well I also hope someone can answer this question. Not many east coast people on these forums. EVERYONE is in CA. You are the first person from Raleigh I have seen on here. All of the shops in the area seem to have very poor reviews mixed with goodish ones. I have reservations on giving one of these guys a chance.....

theDUOCsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x
TVPauto, they are likely the best in the area. You'll need to make an appointment.

A-1 Tint Pros is not bad but I recommend TVP first.
Sponsored