Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Type R is back. A demon of a racecar, built for the road. And we’re giving you the chance to win one.

Think you can handle it?

That is the message and challenge posted on the King of the Hell website, where Honda announces a competition to win a new Honda Civic Type R. The fastest driver in their state-of-the-art training simulator around a virtual lap of the Nurburgring will be the winner.

Honda is taking the simulator around the UK, so our British members should keep your eyes on the tour schedule!

Here's a video Honda posted to launch the competition.

Sponsored

H_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Si
Love seeing all this news about the 9th gen Type R but it's only a reminder how far away the 10th gen one is :( It does give me some time to save up tho woohoo.

MMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit
Is that how the Type R really sounds? LOVE IT!

Also love the sublinimal imagery lol

EmperorHondus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Accord, 2002 Mazda Protege
Love seeing all this news about the 9th gen Type R but it's only a reminder how far away the 10th gen one is :( It does give me some time to save up tho woohoo.
I hear you, but in the meantime your '11 Si should keep you plenty happy. I owned and loved one of those until I totaled it in a very idiotic accident. In any case, the upcoming Si seems like it will hit the sweet spot, and its release should be significantly sooner than the Type-R.
Sponsored