Will you need rear cambers for D2 Springs or the stocks are fine ?

DannyGFC3AB

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Any comment is highly appreciated , I purchased D2 springs for my civic si 2020
And I’m not sure if I should buy rear cambers.
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Any comment is highly appreciated , I purchased D2 springs for my civic si 2020
And I’m not sure if I should buy rear cambers.
There is no way to adjust camber with a stock set up, so if you want perfect alignment you will need to purchase a camber kit. That being said a little camber doesn’t hurt, especially if you do a lot of spirit driving on curvy roads.. just rotate your tires more often

OP
OP
DannyGFC3AB

DannyGFC3AB

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
There is no way to adjust camber with a stock set up, so if you want perfect alignment you will need to purchase a camber kit. That being said a little camber doesn’t hurt, especially if you do a lot of spirit driving on curvy roads.. just rotate your tires more often
Thanks , I think along the way I could by them but if is not that necessary and more important don’t intervene in the performance in a bad way I’m happy !

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Thanks , I think along the way I could by them but if is not that necessary and more important don’t intervene in the performance in a bad way I’m happy !
You need rear camber arms especially with the D2 drop. Front camber will not be affected as much as the rear. More rear camber will actually mean more understeer and less rotation from the rear wheels.

OP
OP
DannyGFC3AB

DannyGFC3AB

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
You need rear camber arms especially with the D2 drop. Front camber will not be affected as much as the rear. More rear camber will actually mean more understeer and less rotation from the rear wheels.
No bueno my friend , I figured the shop that is installing told me about it so depending how bad my alignment comes Il make the decision, I’m not auto crossing my vehicle. ( not yet ) but is that noticeable the under steering? Damn .. I like taking a bit aggressive turns so that concerns me to mess up the balance of this car you know which is the reason why I bought it in its first place , any suggestions on cams ?
Sponsored