Will the hatchback skirts fit on the sedan?

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There isn't a good market for lips and skirts right now but the ones that come on the hatchback look nice. Does anyone know if they will fit on the sedan or where you can buy them?
Sponsored

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I know they share the same chassis as the sedan so it's the same length from tire to tire. Not sure why they wouldn't fit if it's a bolt on, not confirmed though.
I believe the hatchback is shorter.

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
You're right, wheelbase is listed as identical across all 3 body styles. But given that the doors are all different lengths, the body moulding will likely be shaped differently.

I'm sure with dicking around you could get it to fit but it likely wouldn't be plug/play.

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
all 4 doors should be the same as well, it's just the roof line is higher towards the rear and the cargo is shorter on the hatch. they might not be plug and play but I bet someone will make it work.

Honda Civic 10th gen Will the hatchback skirts fit on the sedan? IMG_1910.PNG

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am waiting on this one too, i want to add the sport side skirts and other glossy black details. I am pretty sure the size is the same, not sure about how to fix it on the existing moulding.

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
I know this is a bit off topic but could someone photoshop the hatchs' sport wheels onto the sedan?

SSilverSI

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 silver SI sedan, 2016 mazda6
I am waiting on this one too, i want to add the sport side skirts and other glossy black details. I am pretty sure the size is the same, not sure about how to fix it on the existing moulding.
I'm also trying to sort this out. The whole rocker panel may need to be replaced to accommodate the rocker-skirt combination from hatch sport to civic sedan Si. I'm not certain but wonder if anyone knows more about this and if it is rocker/skirt unit that must be swapped, will the hatch sport rocker/skirt fit in bolt points for original sedan rocker? Thanks for any help!

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw a type r front end (bumper, fenders, and side skirts) on an si on Instagram.
Sponsored