Will the 2019 Coupe Center Rear Tailight Fit the Sedan?

TheHorse13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX
Country flag
I really wish that Honda made the rear light setup the same on the sedan as it did on the coupe. Does anyone know if the coupe center light on the trunk will fit the sedan? Pic attached. Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen Will the 2019 Coupe Center Rear Tailight Fit the Sedan? Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 8.51.21 AM
Sponsored

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
The coupe looks like it has a whole different trunk lid shape than the sedan, so I'm guessing the fit would be less than perfect.

OP
OP
TheHorse13

TheHorse13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX
Country flag
Yea, I noticed only after you pointed it out. I really like the tail lights on the coupe over the odd style on the sedan. Aftermarket options are not really appealing either. They don't look like the OEM setup in the picture that I posted.

Ah well.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Theres a company that makes a replacement 3rd brake light for the sedans and coveres the bolt holes from the spoiler and plugs right in.

OP
OP
TheHorse13

TheHorse13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX
Country flag
I've seen a few on Ebay but they look sketchy. Do you know the name of the company by chance? Thanks!

BlackPearl_SI_FC1

IG: @black_pearl_si
First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (FC1)
Country flag
Probably a stupid question, but I want to just swap a coupe si trunk on my sedan. Like just the whole trunk lid with the wing. Any aftermarket companies that do this? I doubt it’s plug n play based on the size difference of the two.

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup
Country flag
I have a '16 Coupe, with the hanging cigar box 3rd brake light, avoid at all costs. I would like to know if anyone made the trunk fake lens workable by adding light bulbs.

Mikeguyver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was this hard to install? I’m getting this, do you remember all that that the installation entails?
Not hard at all. Remove the trunk lid cover, by pulling the plastic fasteners. Then, unplug the top trunk lights and remove the nuts holding them. Clean trunk lid, then reverse the process. Step back and admire your work.
Sponsored