Will Fujitsubo fit with PRL Catted dp/fp pair?

Sinistah89

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Im asking this question because someone is trying to sell me a modified fuji exhaust telling me a brand new one wont fit the prl dp/fp combo. I ordered a brand new one which is backordered, but has me thinking. Hes saying they had to cut the midpipe of the exhaust, create a custom front pipe for it to fit the prl.
Sponsored

epryor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 RR CTR, ‘16 Audi Q5
Country flag
Im asking this question because someone is trying to sell me a modified fuji exhaust telling me a brand new one wont fit the prl dp/fp combo. I ordered a brand new one which is backordered, but has me thinking. Hes saying they had to cut the midpipe of the exhaust, create a custom front pipe for it to fit the prl.
I have been running USR catless DP, PRL front pipe, and Fujitsubo for a year. No modifications needed.

OP
OP
Sinistah89

Sinistah89

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I have been running USR catless DP, PRL front pipe, and Fujitsubo for a year. No modifications needed.
Wow dude that helps a lot. Obviously the PRL dp and front pipe will connect (lol), so it will be similar to your set up. Meaning that guy was wrong

OP
OP
Sinistah89

Sinistah89

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
That is a lie. I have PRL DP & FP with Futjisubo, no modification needed
Yea I figured after what everyone was telling me lol.
Do you know how much power your making? I just realized that the Fuji is not 3" diameter.
Sponsored