Will a cv axle be covered under warranty?

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would you are ef'd. You forgot to tell them the wheels weren't balanced. Your fault.

Wraith

Technician
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Type R, 2008 Civic sedan LX, 2000 Civic hatchback
Country flag
Not mad, just stated a fact. Fraud effects everyone. Wonder why parts prices go up, insurance, labor rates. All of those are effected by fraud.

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Not mad, just stated a fact. Fraud effects everyone. Wonder why parts prices go up, insurance, labor rates. All of those are effected by fraud.
Damn bruh, you still rambling about fraud. Next time i steal a snickers bar. Im gonna eat it in honor of you!

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I agree with wraith and why would the original poster delete their post if they were legitimate

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
i bought the entire axle for 125 new at the dealer, dont miss toyotas rip off axle prices

angry_lime

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A little late to the party here, but found this thread while researching to see if Honda would cover a blown CV boot under warranty even if I'm lowered. Here's what happened when I brought my '18 Si in:

I'm running Swift Spec-R springs and my car is very clearly modified (even have a Swift Springs sticker on the rear window). Took my car to the local Honda dealer because I noticed the driver's CV boot was leaking grease everywhere and I wanted to fix it before the axle went too. I went in expecting to pay $500 for this repair but didn't mention my mods to the service tech just said my CV boot was leaking and I needed a new one. They took a look at it and sure enough, the driver's side CV boot was blown and needed to be repaired. By some miracle, the guy decided to warranty it so I got a brand new boot and axle installed for free. When I was signing off on the work, he did mention this is something they don't usually do but made an exception for me.

If you're worried about taking your lowered car to the dealer for this repair, my advice would be to just give it a try. Worst they can do is say no :dunno:

And here's a pic of my car just because
Honda Civic 10th gen Will a cv axle be covered under warranty? 7EEC60CE-8248-43CE-B46F-91D0E9F1DCAF.JPG
Sponsored