DOC101

First Name
Burhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic lx
Country flag
So dumb question but Will 10the Gen Type R steering wheel & shift knob fit a 10th Gen LX?
Sponsored

OP
OP

DOC101

First Name
Burhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic lx
Country flag
My first choice for a steering wheel was your company Unity over the Type R steering wheel, mainly because of the Alcantara wearing down. However the 10th Gen Civic Steering Wheels have been sold out on your website for a long time now & there's been no update when they'll be in stock again.

A lot of friends and family have bought Unity Steering wheels and there as good as they are described, unfortunately just cant get my hands on one, but can get my hands on a Type R steering wheel

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
My first choice for a steering wheel was your company Unity over the Type R steering wheel, mainly because of the Alcantara wearing down. However the 10th Gen Civic Steering Wheels have been sold out on your website for a long time now & there's been no update when they'll be in stock again.

A lot of friends and family have bought Unity Steering wheels and there as good as they are described, unfortunately just cant get my hands on one, but can get my hands on a Type R steering wheel
Thank You for being on the look out! We're hoping to have more in 60-90 days :)
Sponsored