Wide Body Kit for FC1/FC3 Civic (details inside)

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you looking at just flares for coupe, sedan and hatch? Because I would love one of those spoilers. It's really sleek and blends into the body nice
So fun fact about the spoiler. They are super rare and fully functional. They are off the Redbull GRC civics. Only 6 remain in the world. We have 2, the drift Civic as 2, and the other 2 i think got sold to individuals. If enough interest we might make some more in a different material. They currently only fit the coupes.
Sponsored

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
So fun fact about the spoiler. They are super rare and fully functional. They are off the Redbull GRC civics. Only 6 remain in the world. We have 2, the drift Civic as 2, and the other 2 i think got sold to individuals. If enough interest we might make some more in a different material. They currently only fit the coupes.
I have a coupe and would love one lol not sure what material they are made from but as as long as it can handle daily driving and occasional track time, I would be ok with any material that can withstand it

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a coupe and would love one lol not sure what material they are made from but as as long as it can handle daily driving and occasional track time, I would be ok with any material that can withstand it
The are made of FRP and composite. These were made for competition use so they most certainly can take the abuse. I would be willing to part with one of the 2 we have left but I'll be honest it wouldn't be cheap.

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
The are made of FRP and composite. These were made for competition use so they most certainly can take the abuse. I would be willing to part with one of the 2 we have left but I'll be honest it wouldn't be cheap.
I figured it wouldn't be cheap with there being so few and them being fully functional. And even though it's probably not in my price range. I do really want it so I'll ask anyways. What would you be looking to get for it?

cmunoz1795

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
That spoiler is pretty nice, and would be good on coupes! Definitely would be interested in getting a similar version of it!

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I now have the GF seal of approval on getting this kit. Woohoo! :headbang:

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
Sedannnn pls. Only legit option right now is kevmanz shipped 4400 and that’s from another country with who knows what support would look like.

bastardxboy

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HONDA CIVIC SI
Country flag
Yes please Ive been thinking about going wide body and would definitely rock this one! :)

DeeMoney07

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I would 100% buy a kit for the coupe. Been dying to get my hands on one. PLEASE, keep us updated! Also would be interested in a wing if you made it as well.

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
I would 100% buy a kit for the coupe. Been dying to get my hands on one. PLEASE, keep us updated! Also would be interested in a wing if you made it as well.
Need that wing so bad for my fc3. Hope it utilizes the stock si wing holes too.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Need that wing so bad for my fc3. Hope it utilizes the stock si wing holes too.
I'll have one extra wing up for grabs if the other customer who spoke up for it falls through.
Sponsored