Wide Body Kit for FC1/FC3 Civic (details inside)

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey @Vincent@27WON im very interested in the flare kit for the fc1 + wing also. Should I hold on to hope on this one?
since there has been zero response or update on it i would say its dead like everything else with the coupe....
Sponsored

kev.fc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
since there has been zero response or update on it i would say its dead like everything else with the coupe....
That’s unfortunate, hopefully something else that looks as nice pops up.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That’s unfortunate, hopefully something else that looks as nice pops up.
ya id like a more subtle version tbh nothing crazy but that one is super cool

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The wing if available would have been definitely my next mod. Still holding to hope something similar come out?
yup there is someone making a duckbill finally so i might just end up going that route tbh

Naimahab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
So basically, what I'm seeing is, if i want this kit, I'd have to get 8x abs pieces, ask for your schematics and have it customed made?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So basically, what I'm seeing is, if i want this kit, I'd have to get 8x abs pieces, ask for your schematics and have it customed made?
They come from sheets and it would require someone to create new molds. That is where a lot of the expense comes from.

Angelcivix

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si
Country flag
Any updates in how to make this possible id love this kit on my SI sedan :(

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Redwing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si coupe
Country flag
This project was shelfed.

Hey 27WON Performance Team,

I hope you all are doing good this summer. I recently learned about your Civic Coupe Widebody Kit project (like today), which unfortunately has been shelved since 2021. As a car enthusiast, I'm interested in exploring the possibility of accessing more of this project, particularly the unique GRC wing.

I greatly admire your team's expertise in the aftermarket modification scene, and I believe that incorporating some of the designs yawl have shown into my Civic will significantly enhance its performance and aesthetics.

If there is any available information about the Civic Coupe Widebody Kit design, and specifically the wing, I would be grateful to know more. Whether it's obtaining the plans or discussing potential collaborations.

More specifically, do you have any designs or specifications for the Redbull GRC Wing? I could possibly/maybe/would love to make a working replica of it! I don't know if you still have one, if I could take measurements off of it or make a mold with it. I'm eager to explore the opportunities.

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to any insights you may provide.

Vlad@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 Si, "18 CTR
Country flag
Hey 27WON Performance Team,

I hope you all are doing good this summer. I recently learned about your Civic Coupe Widebody Kit project (like today), which unfortunately has been shelved since 2021. As a car enthusiast, I'm interested in exploring the possibility of accessing more of this project, particularly the unique GRC wing.

I greatly admire your team's expertise in the aftermarket modification scene, and I believe that incorporating some of the designs yawl have shown into my Civic will significantly enhance its performance and aesthetics.

If there is any available information about the Civic Coupe Widebody Kit design, and specifically the wing, I would be grateful to know more. Whether it's obtaining the plans or discussing potential collaborations.

More specifically, do you have any designs or specifications for the Redbull GRC Wing? I could possibly/maybe/would love to make a working replica of it! I don't know if you still have one, if I could take measurements off of it or make a mold with it. I'm eager to explore the opportunities.

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to any insights you may provide.
The Civic coupe kit was designed by Chris Jeanneret Racing. i think the entire car was for sale not too long ago. As for the GRC Wing, we sold the one wing we had several years back so I'm afraid I don't have much info on it.

Redwing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si coupe
Country flag
The Civic coupe kit was designed by Chris Jeanneret Racing. i think the entire car was for sale not too long ago. As for the GRC Wing, we sold the one wing we had several years back so I'm afraid I don't have much info on it.
Ah, that clears some things up. Thank you for your help!
Sponsored