saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
It's a head turning color! Also note it's very much a live it or hate it color, I've got waves and thumbs up in traffic and also been laughed at. But I love it! 8000km and still stop to look at in out my window!

20190509_192824-2419x1814.jpg
That is a great color wish it was in 2018 but if you remembered the first civics most of them were yellow and red and coupes
Sponsored

mauiSI19

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And that’s why I didn’t get a coupe.
If you’re a business you want to maximize your sales potential. The coupes numbers just isn’t there vs the larger population of sedans.
Everything from aftermarket strobing LED tail lights to performance exhausts.
Not everyone is willing to risk making parts that won’t see a profit return vs manufacturing costs.
Hopefully you guys get some love at some point.

stingray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX-P Coupe, 2013 CR-V
Country flag
I have 2019 coupe sport. I looked even under si coupe and there's hardly anything but the 4 door has so much stuff. Looking for a rear lip, front lip and a window roof lip
I had a coupe, and the angled rear end always bothered me. Just looked “off”. I like my sedan better

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
It's a head turning color! Also note it's very much a live it or hate it color, I've got waves and thumbs up in traffic and also been laughed at. But I love it! 8000km and still stop to look at in out my window!

20190509_192824-2419x1814.jpg
That looks great!

I've seen two in person & they look better than any pictures I've seen on Honda's website. Every photo I've seen shows a yellow car, but does not bring out the green hue or tint which really makes it pop.

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I could be mistaken but I do believe that the Borla exhaust is a coupe only offering. I am looking to get me one! 89.9 decibals and only 26 pounds! We are a special group... Indeed!

stingray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
And that’s why I didn’t get a coupe.
If you’re a business you want to maximize your sales potential. The coupes numbers just isn’t there vs the larger population of sedans.
Everything from aftermarket strobing LED tail lights to performance exhausts.
Not everyone is willing to risk making parts that won’t see a profit return vs manufacturing costs.
Hopefully you guys get some love at some point.
I had a coupe..2016..and it was nice, however, the goofy looking rear end was always a downer. The Si sedan I have now, not only is more useful, the stying is sleeker, IMO. People today just are not willing to sacrifice utility for a SMALL increase in style. Look at some of the newly styled SUV’s. Utility and style.

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
The regular sedan ass looks adequate but for an si that M A S S I V E honey comb in the rear is unforgivable. I see for the 2020 hatch Honda slipped in some sort of plastic in the front grill arena to at least make an attempt at minimizing the big plastic giveaway. To each his or her own.

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I like the yellow ... In all honesty I may have gone yellow if the dealership had one. They had one in white but there were fit issues with the exterior gaps so sight onseen I got a Jan 2019 brand new off the truck in red. Gaps were very very good. I could not be happier!

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
no mods avail for the coupe? does not bother me a bit. the coupe does have all the best styling cues from the other models, and only one detractor. whilst the other 2 styles have way more miss cues, but those are all subject to personal taste. the coupe is the best of all three.

stingray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The regular sedan ass looks adequate but for an si that M A S S I V E honey comb in the rear is unforgivable. I see for the 2020 hatch Honda slipped in some sort of plastic in the front grill arena to at least make an attempt at minimizing the big plastic giveaway. To each his or her own.
Yeah, the black plastic is open to viewpoints. However, the civic with the other back bumper looks too feminine

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I had a coupe..2016..and it was nice, however, the goofy looking rear end was always a downer. The Si sedan I have now, not only is more useful, the stying is sleeker, IMO. People today just are not willing to sacrifice utility for a SMALL increase in style. Look at some of the newly styled SUV’s. Utility and style.
The rear style is one of the things I like about the coupe it’s has a fastback look