Why does everyone say the Type R is slow?

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
I'm laughing at your replies, but who hurt you on a forum? Point at this doll to show where:

stig.jpg
Direct your organic looking devices towards the centre of the waistline, then position your attention an inch or two, or three? down (let's just assume the doll is near 1:1).

This is where she hurt me.

CivilciviC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
LOLOLOLOLOL I'm glad some of us can joke around without getting worked up about it

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
Lol. I have never lost a race in my ctr... NEVER! Or...wait...is it I've never raced my ctr? Eh.. anyhow, there are lots of cars faster than a type r but the type r delivers a unique driving feel and experience that I can't find anywhere else in it's price range. I don't street race or track but I enjoy it all the same. It's plenty fast for me! I would like it to stop making random boingy noises though.

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lol. I have never lost a race in my ctr... NEVER! Or...wait...is it I've never raced my ctr? Eh.. anyhow, there are lots of cars faster than a type r but the type r delivers a unique driving feel and experience that I can't find anywhere else in it's price range. I don't street race or track but I enjoy it all the same. It's plenty fast for me! I would like it to stop making random boingy noises though.
Nothing is faster than a Type-R. Stop it, Honda is the best, Civic is the best. The only competition to the Type-R are vehicles on the level of the 918 Spyder.

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
Nothing is faster than a Type-R. Stop it, Honda is the best, Civic is the best. The only competition to the Type-R are vehicles on the level of the 918 Spyder.
I'm glad we can agree lol (tongue firmly in cheek)

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah.. there's something about how the Type R drives that just puts a smile on my face. I don't even have to drive it hard either.

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
He won bc i mishifted but i definitely was pulling away. I was completely stock in that video too
You mis shifted in a Type-R bro?.... Maybe you should practice your shifting before you decide to street race, especially in a car with such an easy gear box.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
You mis shifted in a Type-R bro?.... Maybe you should practice your shifting before you decide to street race, especially in a car with such an easy gear box.
Can’t imagine waking up in life and going on a forum to be salty LOL I shifted it to neutral. It happens to even the best drivers sometimes. Going to get lunch, you want me to get you a snickers?

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can’t imagine waking up in life and going on a forum to be salty LOL I shifted it to neutral. It happens to even the best drivers sometimes. Going to get lunch, you want me to get you a snickers?
Salty? I may be a little sweaty I guess.

I wouldn't get so high and mighty over there, you're a street racer who can't shift, and for some reason, are very proud of that.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Salty? I may be a little sweaty I guess.

I wouldn't get so high and mighty over there, you're a street racer who can't shift, and for some reason, are very proud of that.
I have never once said i am a street racer. Your words, not mine sir. :) I don't think i'm bragging about it. I just posted it to bust your balls since you said " I guess no one going to comment on the OP street racing lol."

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have never once said i am a street racer. Your words, not mine sir. :) I don't think i'm bragging about it. I just posted it to bust your balls since you said " I guess no one going to comment on the OP street racing lol."
Has videos of street racing, presumably has more.

Claims is not a street racer, despite videos of street racing.

Listen I'm not trying to assume your gender or anything here, but I ain't buyin' what you're sellin'.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Has videos of street racing, presumably has more.

Claims is not a street racer, despite videos of street racing.

Listen I'm not trying to assume your gender or anything here, but I ain't buyin' what you're sellin'.
Ight now you doing waaaaaaay too much. Just chill out lmao, it's not that serious :oops: