Why aren't anyone making +60 or stock offset wheels?

Annunaki

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending CTR
Country flag
^^^^Epic

Anyone with wheel weight info? Guessing <19lbs?
Sponsored

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag

LansocK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ CTR, 15’ STI
Country flag
Several of the BC Forged wheel series are able to be done in stock or near stock offsets. If you are serious about it give them a call and i'll be more than happy to bring in my car for them to do a template to it for clearance purposes.

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Several of the BC Forged wheel series are able to be done in stock or near stock offsets. If you are serious about it give them a call and i'll be more than happy to bring in my car for them to do a template to it for clearance purposes.
Awesome, thanks for the offer to help out the rest of the community!

OP
OP

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
its a start. Now make them in different designs. :thumbsup:

TypeARR

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Wow first official +60 option for us, that's a great start. It's on the pricey end but for anyone considering volks, I think BCs are the superior option. Custom color and the stock offset for similar if not lower pricing.
Those are mine actually lol. I bit the bullet and contacted Saku from Kamispeed on working with BC Forged to make those wheels. Planning on wrapping 275/35 Michelins or Hankooks v2 EVO on them. I'll post the pics once I receive them and put them on.

edit: I'm hoping they're less than 20 pounds. I'll be happy with that. Will let y'all know once i get it.

Cheers!

TypeARR

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Yea, less ugly designs :p
Hey now! I chose that face lol. It was a hard decision...so many choices didn't know what to go with. I originally tried to get a 2 piece wheel, but they told me it wouldn't work unless the offset was like +35 or something close to that since it wouldn't clear the brakes up front.

LansocK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ CTR, 15’ STI
Country flag
Mine are a +50 offset but have enough room to clear the brakes at a 55 most likely for stock auto cross requirements. Any of the RS line will clear the same.

Honda Civic 10th gen Why aren't anyone making +60 or stock offset wheels? AC350766-3556-4515-9D2C-986857CBCF6A

Honda Civic 10th gen Why aren't anyone making +60 or stock offset wheels? 709D7906-4416-4A8C-93BD-D5D1736FDE02

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Those look awesome man, keep us posted. I think you'll have the best set up on the forum to date. For myself, I don't know if I'm willing to push 4k for a wheel and tire set up. I'm hoping we'll get a flow formed option soon.

Hey now! I chose that face lol. It was a hard decision...so many choices didn't know what to go with. I originally tried to get a 2 piece wheel, but they told me it wouldn't work unless the offset was like +35 or something close to that since it wouldn't clear the brakes up front.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Hah sorry! Well now I feel like a dick. I'd have to see it on a car but I'm more of a large 5-6 spoke kind of guy

TypeARR

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hah sorry! Well now I feel like a dick. I'd have to see it on a car but I'm more of a large 5-6 spoke kind of guy
Haha I considered the five spoke since I was kind of going for that classic wrx look because my type r is blue. I thought the face I went with would looked a little fancier/sophisticated which is why I chose it ultimately. No bad options though imo. They all look great I'm sure.

TypeARR

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Those look awesome man, keep us posted. I think you'll have the best set up on the forum to date. For myself, I don't know if I'm willing to push 4k for a wheel and tire set up. I'm hoping we'll get a flow formed option soon.
It took a lot of lip biting to pull the trigger since it was roughly 2x what I really wanted to spend but I figured might as well since who knows how long it'll take for some real options to come up.

I did have to hide this purchase from the wife though lol. So far so good! ;)

Annunaki

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending CTR
Country flag
It took a lot of lip biting to pull the trigger since it was roughly 2x what I really wanted to spend but I figured might as well since who knows how long it'll take for some real options to come up.

Well played sir.

Random

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Blue
Country flag

Did the wheels come in yet? I'm curious to see how they look and how's the driving experience wise on them. I also have a blue Type R and thought about getting gold rims for the classic WRX look haha.
Sponsored